User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
CRRC - Annual Meeting Registration 2024 = Sidebar Ad
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hey, everyone sign in here

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

Who is "Vecheta" and where are they from? come on guys, this is what this thread is for.

May 23, 2013 at 7:01 p.m.

Old School

Yeah, and there are still people on here that haven't signed in and told us who they are and where they are from. Also, I am wondering where all the roofers from the great plains are? Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas, and Kansas ( I always wondered why they didn't pronounce that "Kansaw" as in Arkansas(w))I haven't been able to figure that one out. Old School

May 22, 2013 at 8:35 p.m.

Old School

Hey Chase and Deldelta, Where are you from?

May 12, 2013 at 7:29 a.m.

Old School

Hey, some of the old guys and some of the newcomers from the last few months never did tell us where they were from and what their names were. Some of you keep "changing" your names too. Daryl, I had no idea who "spudder" was until someone mentioned it. Tom, where are you located. I really never paid attention to locations or real names, so I don't know, or haven't taken the time to study it. Just a thought. Old School, John R. Crookston Kalamazoo, Michigan.

February 20, 2013 at 6:40 p.m.

Old School

Not "unemployed" Terry, Just not currently working. greetings!

February 12, 2013 at 7:56 a.m.

Terry D

I still lurk. Pittsburgh, PA here

January 22, 2013 at 1:09 p.m.

Old School

Today one year ago I was bored and not very many people had been on the site. I asked everyone to sign in and let me know where they were from. One year later over 16,000 people have viewed the thread. thanks to all of you. Unbelievable!

January 13, 2013 at 11:28 a.m.

Old School

Hey, it is just about one year ago now that I started this thing. It has a life all of its own too.

For everyone that signed in and anyone else that is interested, I will be going to the roofing show in San Antonio in a few weeks and we should make it a point to get together to put faces with the names. I guess my Brother is going to have a booth down there, (Classic Gutters) and also the Slate Roofing Contractors Asociation (SRCA) and I will be at either one of them or just broswsing the show. Hope to hear from some of you there. John R. Crookston (Old School)

January 4, 2013 at 10:13 a.m.

Old School

Welcome! a picture and everything too! I think I was on here for at least 5 years before I figured out how to put a picture on the posts. Course, I did it after I finally got high speed internet. that was a chore in it's own right.

January 3, 2013 at 4:50 p.m.

roofermann

Just joined, Roanoke, VA.

January 3, 2013 at 11:57 a.m.

vickie

I will put it on my list to send you a prize, OS!

January 3, 2013 at 8:19 a.m.

Old School

Damn, another Michigan contractor! Welcome! I am just down the road about 60 miles in Kalamazoo, and the rest of the guys are spread out all over the country; except for the Northern mountain states for some reason. good to have you along for the trip. What is your name? Mine is John R. Crookstonm AKA "Old School"

January 2, 2013 at 10:59 a.m.

kingnear2

Hey, this is Kingnear from Shelby, MI. Owner of Empire Contractors. 14 years. Steep slope residential contractor, mostly metal roofs. 24 deg. here today. I don't input much on these sites, but ive been following this one for about a year. Thought I'd start putting in my 2 cents.

December 31, 2012 at 4:01 p.m.

Old School

Who is going to be the lucky person to be # 16,000 viewing this post. In another 22 days, it will have been on this site for 1 year. That blows my mind. I wonder if Vicky has a prize for the longest running post? Maybe like a "free" membership to the site?

December 28, 2012 at 8:35 a.m.

Old School

Greetings! Hey, you are from the "Middle west" My Sister in Law and her family live in SL.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Adams & Reese - Banner Ad - The Ins and Outs of H-1B Visas (Podcast)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

McCormack Succession and Exit Planning - Sidebar Register
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
ICP - Sidebar Ad - APOC Professional Protection