Français

User Access

RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hey, everyone sign in here

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Old School

Even you "lurkers" I would be interested to see how many different people are reading this site. Let me know where you are from too. Thanks. "Old School" John R. Crookston, Kalamazoo, Michigan

March 12, 2020 at 9:44 a.m.

PrecisionRoofing

Hey! Here from Maine! 

February 7, 2020 at 12:20 a.m.

Drew H

Hey all, I'm new here!! Drew Hicks from New Philadelphia, Ohio. 

January 21, 2020 at 10:47 a.m.

vickie

Hey Gang, what's new?

March 21, 2014 at 6:59 a.m.

Old School

What is this "pain" stuff? I am trying to get away from it. One of these days someone is going to use "Pita" for a pen name and that will about sum it all up.

Reading about the guys that are still carrying up the shingles makes me cringe. AFTER your knees have gone to hell is not the time to rue what you did. It only makes sense to use the equipment we have now to do the heavy lifting and save our bodies. Getting old is hard enough when you can walk. No matter how strong someone is, I know that they will never be able to lift a pallet of shingles and hold it right above the roof so that it can be unloaded. It is much safer too. I read the reports of work related deaths (accidents) in Michigan, and it makes you realize how fragile we are. Sign in guys and let us know where you are from, but work and stay safe so we can continue to talk to you. Old School Michigan

March 20, 2014 at 10:12 p.m.

vickie

Tropical used to be House of Pain, I recognized him by his picture! Now we have a Lovin the Pain.

March 20, 2014 at 6:10 a.m.

Old School

Robert, you did log on a few times and comment, but you never told us where you were from or your real name. Actually it is interesting as heck reading back over the whole thread. There are people that did log on (lurkers) that I have never heard of before or after.

Clover 83, I did see that you signed on relatively early. When did this thing start anyway?

March 19, 2014 at 6:10 p.m.

robert

Old School I cant remember if I ever signed in can you scroll back and check for me!

March 16, 2014 at 7:48 p.m.

Old School

This is for the newer guys to read and sign on. give us your name and where you are from or at least work out of. Clover, Feeling the pain, Bring it on.

September 19, 2013 at 4:49 p.m.

Old School

I see that there is someone new called "theOmen" on here. Hey guy. let us know who you are and where you are from!

September 6, 2013 at 7:33 p.m.

Old School

Are you French Canadian or English Canadian? Do you have a name besides The roofers? Are you by any chance Atlas roofing that posted a thread last week? Do plumbers do roofing in Canada? At any rate, welcome!

September 6, 2013 at 3:43 a.m.

theroofers

I am from Canada. I am a professional roofing contractor based in Maple.

September 4, 2013 at 5:57 p.m.

Old School

Hey, I have relatives in Massachusetts, and I would consider it an honor to have John Kennedy sign in on this forum post; especially since he has been dead for all these years. Maybe bobby and Teddy too? come on guys! Who is "Atlas" roofing systems?

August 31, 2013 at 9:57 p.m.

Old School

I just went through and "reread" all of the 240 some odd entries on this thread and it is quite interesting. Obviously a lot at the start, but people have been logging on and letting us know who they are and what they call themselves when they are not on the forum. If there are any lurkers out there who haven't fessed up and signed in, I want to invite you to let us know and be welcomed. Take some time and go back and look at the posts too. It is interesting. John R. Crookston Old School Kalamazoo, Michigan

August 23, 2013 at 8:40 p.m.

Old School

Hey Twill, Hey Twill, Hey Twill, Is that three of you? See, I don't know who is who and how many different names they have. Even Tropical, eerr Jeff, who is that or who was that?

August 22, 2013 at 8:06 p.m.

Old School

Thus "tropical" I get it. Welcome, and thanks for signing in!

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Elevate - Banner Ad - The Future is Calling (2024)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

AEP Span - Sidebar - Rollformer -  March
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - DensDeck StormX eBook
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
McCormack Succession and Exit Planning - Sidebar Register