English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Industry Collaboration Means Contractor Success (Podcast With Duro-Last)
Polyglass - Sidebar - ADESO + FRSA - May 24
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

In defense of Annominity

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

wywoody

I feel the pissing match between JET and CIAK has taken an ugly turn. Normally I find these things amusing to observe or even poke sticks at the enraged participants. But there's a certain respect for the degree of annominity that each person posting here chooses to disclose. You can go on the internet find way more about someone than they might think.

There are many here that voluntarily disclose lots of personal and business info and I respect that honesty. There's someone here who only seems to make appearances with one of his characters, I say good to at least have him. And many others who disclose degrees of personal info in between. It's the mix that makes a place.

Maybe it's just me , maybe it's not an issue.

>>>

March 5, 2009 at 6:29 a.m.

Jack-Legge

Arrrrrr, well shiver me monays ther, we says for sure. Ole Jack be abackin ye up ther Mister Woody, arrr, we be for shure.>>>

March 5, 2009 at 6:19 a.m.

Jed

I don't thing it's just you, seems that everyone has stayed away from that thread and let the ugliness continue. I like to "poke a stick" now and again just to divert attention. That being said, due to the relative anonimnity we have one can always walk away without losing face, no? .............over there though you have an irritant and some exposed skin, that cannot be reached........>>>

March 4, 2009 at 8:41 p.m.

CIAK

Who has a pizzing match going on?? Did I miss something ? ;) :P :side: :silly: :side: :woohoo:>>>

March 4, 2009 at 8:34 p.m.

Roof Doctors USA

yes.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MCA - Banner Ad - MetalTalk
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
NRCA - National Roofing Week 2024_04_09_2024
The GLO Group - Sidebar Ad - FEBRUARY Option2-Optimized
Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Buesiness Accelerator Roundtables
McCormack Succession and Exit Planning - Sidebar Register
Leap - Sidebar - CTS + EV Giveaway - May 24