Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
Kool Seal - Sidebar - Sales Rep - May 24
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest!
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Hey, everyone sign in here

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

TomB

Vail, Colorado

January 25, 2012 at 8:26 a.m.

Mike H

OS,

Dan is good people. One of my dad's best friends from school runs one of the branches, and two of his sons worked for us while in college. Small world.

January 25, 2012 at 7:53 a.m.

clvr83

I'm in Illinois, near St. Louis but rural.

Also worth a note, I didn't spend much time picking out my username!

January 25, 2012 at 6:50 a.m.

Old School

I have a lot of cousins in Akron. I guess I never looked at the map to see your town.

My cousins own CC supply in Akron

January 24, 2012 at 11:08 p.m.

Mike H

Yes. Starting at the shores of lake Erie, drive south on i77

Cleveland Akron Canton New Philly One county at a time

January 24, 2012 at 9:31 p.m.

Old School

Sheesh, I can't spell Darryl or Philadelphia. I had forgotten a lot of those guys and gals. Is there a "new" Philadelphia?

January 24, 2012 at 8:15 p.m.

Mike H

Old School Said: Mike, New Phidelphia, Ohio? Never heard of it. .

Neither has anyone else. That's what I like about it. :)

Though this place has been good to me. I've made some good friends from RCS. 3 of which I feel like if I picked up the phone and said "Man, I'm in trouble, and need some help." They'd be here. I had an RCS reunion here quite a few years ago. Twill, Bull, Lefty and his son Jesse, Bob P came. Did I miss anyone. Have also personally met Egg, Darryl, Tom Hay, Pgriz, Gerry, Billy Lutrell, Dave C, Roofdude & Anita, ChrisR, Robert & Becky (that was a funny meeting, 1100 miles from home and she recognized my wife from my avatar at a restaurant), Jet and others at the RCS gathering in Orlando, who's handles escape me at the moment... and I'm probably forgetting some off the top of my head, which is why lists are always dangerous.

Yeah, the RCS has been a good time investment. It just hasn't been the same since the server crash and years of history, shared wisdom and friendship's conversations were erased.

January 24, 2012 at 7:25 p.m.

egg

Hey Jerry, what handle were you using back then?

January 24, 2012 at 7:20 p.m.

tinner666

jerry Said: hi I started a thread here about 30 yrs ago ( how many roofers ) forget how many but MikeNZ took over and put state and country fags with the names. jerry gatesville tx

If you or MikeZ lumped me in with a bunch of 'country fags', I'm going after both of you if I have to!!!!!! Lock and load!

January 24, 2012 at 6:46 p.m.

jerry

hi I started a thread here about 30 yrs ago ( how many roofers ) forget how many but MikeNZ took over and put state and country flags with the names. jerry gatesville tx

January 24, 2012 at 6:15 p.m.

Roofman1

I visit this site just about every day from Radford, VA.

January 24, 2012 at 5:46 p.m.

Old School

Twill was about a close to him from the south as I was from the North. (Dave C) Mike, New Phidelphia, Ohio? Never heard of it. I used to think that Tinner was from Philly, but I guess he is about 5 hours south. That is why I was iinterested in people signing in and letting us know where they were from. We cover quite a range of territory and climates. roofing is universal.

January 24, 2012 at 2:21 p.m.

Mike H

tinner666 Said: Hes at RemodelCrazy every day mike.

How do you keep track of it all Tinner? Two forums is too much for me. LOL

January 24, 2012 at 12:24 p.m.

CIAK

In here. B) :) :) B) Deep Down In Florida Where The Sun Shines Damn Near Every Day

January 24, 2012 at 8:34 a.m.

wywoody

I don't really care for these compulsive sign-ins, but what the heck.......present.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ruby Banner ad - pormo code
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
Kool Seal - Sidebar - Sales Rep - May 24
USG - Sidebar - Fire
RoofSnap - Sidebar - Gutter Measurements
Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
Maven Group SIdebar Ad