English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
The GLO Group - Sidebar Ad - FEBRUARY Option2-Optimized
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Industry Collaboration Means Contractor Success (Podcast With Duro-Last)
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - DensDeck StormX eBook
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

smart vent

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

TARBABY

I think that's the name you can use it for intake or exaust I think Lefty and Ed the roofer used it or anyone that mite have a link . any help will be greatly appireated. thank you!>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:39 a.m.

N8

We used Brown .032 Gutter Coil Aluminum for the window details, not copper.

I am glad you liked the slide by slide shots of the installation.

Ed>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:09 a.m.

johnw

btw, it knocked me offlog and dumped my post again, but this time I had it tucked away in my little clipboard.>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:03 a.m.

johnw

HI, Ed. I had a brief problem getting the pix up for the reasons stated here farther up the post line, but the reg was simple and very quick and that was that. I got a lot of enjoyment from viewing them.

I noticed one of the posters there took object>>>

August 14, 2008 at 6:10 a.m.

N8

Don't forget to copy/paste all the way to the thread number, which wound up on the next line with these skinny forum spaces, due to all of the ads bombarding us, even when we are posting.

contractortalk.com/showthread.php?t=25225

Ther, I eliminated the>>>

August 14, 2008 at 6:02 a.m.

N8

Thank you.

I hate that, so when I write a very lengthy diatribe, I right click and copy the text, just in case, that is, if I am alert enough to think to do so.

I am looking forward to your comments.

Ed>>>

August 14, 2008 at 5:54 a.m.

johnw

Nice work, Ed. I'm all ticked now because I wrote you a lengthy reply and when I posted it, it disappeared and even logged me out at the same time. Too annoyed to reproduce it now, but I'll come back and finish when I cool off.>>>

August 13, 2008 at 8:55 p.m.

Brian

Hehe. Well ole jack, I have cleaned up ye mess many a time before methinks. I decline ye expertise and creative concoctions of the black mammy. But tanks for ye offer. B)>>>

August 13, 2008 at 6:31 p.m.

dogg69

Arrrrr, ahoy ther Mister Roofscraper, well shiver me timberlines ther, we says. Ole Jack has some rite creative ways for tha usin of tha black mamy ther, he does for shure. Ifn ye be of a mind to , Ole jack cood show ye of tha many uses an creative explor>>>

August 13, 2008 at 5:11 p.m.

N8

That only takes less than a minute to do.

After you register there, you need to respond to the instant e-mail verification link.

Besides the Roofing Section on that site, I have found tons of Great Information on Marketing and Sales and just plain old B>>>

August 13, 2008 at 4:59 p.m.

Brian

The problem is the photo's are only viewable by members of that site. So you either have to sign up or you just cant see them.>>>

August 13, 2008 at 4:44 p.m.

N8

Well, that was faster than I figured.

I did a quick Search on Contractor Talk and found the thread right away.

http://www.contractortalk.com/showthread.php?t=25225&highlight=mansard+vent

Try the link again to see if it activates, otherwise, copy/paste>>>

August 13, 2008 at 4:41 p.m.

N8

Okay, I will dig them up.

I have so many photos on my computer now, that I may have to search for a while, but I think I know which folder they are in, otherwise, I know I posted it on www.ContractorTalk.com and also on the NRGForum

Ed>>>

August 13, 2008 at 5:28 a.m.

Brian

I agree with Egg. I love seeing when people take a different route and make a workable solution to a nontraditional problem. True craftsmanship is creativity appplied to reality to solve a problem. Please share.>>>

August 13, 2008 at 5:17 a.m.

johnw

Go for it, Ed. I'm interested. You always have good info and attitude imho. I probably enjoy creative solutions more than any other part of this business, and they most certainly don't have to be mine to give me satisfaction. Dennis C. had some exha>>>

August 13, 2008 at 12:49 a.m.

N8

I made my own vent for a parapet wall on a mansard roof.

Would you like me to fetch the photos or provide a link?

Ed>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tremco - Banner Ad - Restoration Guide
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024