By Heidi J. Ellsworth
Learn how to use classified ads to help your business with this special offer from RCS and Malarkey Roofing.
The days of the nickel ad newspapers are fading into the past but online classified advertising is hotter than ever. For many of us, we fondly remember Roofers Exchange and the great service that newspaper provided the industry. In 2002, Roofers Exchange morphed to RoofersCoffeeShop.com and classified advertising has evolved.
Malarkey Roofing is proud to offer Malarkey certified contractors a special promotion through RoofersCoffeeShop.com. Together, we are offering $25.00 off your first classified ad. We know this will be of benefit to your company. In fact, there are many ways to utilize classified advertising in your business including finding labor, finding work, selling and trading equipment, materials and tools. RoofersCoffeeShop.com is the place to sell items to like-minded professionals, knowing you are talking and doing business with people in the roofing trade.
Here are some ideas how your business can successfully utilize the classifieds on RoofersCoffeeShop.com.
- Clean out the Warehouse – At the end of the season, it is a great time to clean out the warehouse or even the bone pile. With changing roofing systems and equipment, there may be items that have not been out of the warehouse all season. It is easy to place an ad regionally to see if another roofing contractor has need of that equipment or materials. By working on this over the winter, your crews will have an organized warehouse filled with what you need to get the job done.
- Find Labor – We all know that there is a huge labor crunch and finding good, experienced roofers is hard. Roofing contractors have been finding talented roofers, supervisors, sales and office support for over fourteen years on the coffee shop. Make sure you are selling your company in the ad because it is a competition out there for good employees and you need to make your company shine to attract them.
- Find Work – During the winter months, there are many roofing professionals who are looking for winter work in southern climates or maybe just looking for a change. Be sure to read the classifieds nationally and you will see where work is still happening. It may even be other jobs besides roofing like snow removal or service and maintenance.
- Tips for Successful Online Advertising – as we noted, when advertising you want to stand out. So here are some additional tips for getting a great response for your ad.
- Write a great headline
- Provide a detailed body description
- Always have a Call to Action
- Know the lingo to use for the type of roofing help or items you are advertising
- Honesty is the best and only policy
- Support with quality photography
- Be sure that listings spellings, grammar and punctuation are all correct and optimized as far as possible.
- Test your advertisement and check on it regularly
- Make sure the price is right
Visit www.rooferscoffeeshop.com today and receive $25.00 off of your first ad. Simply use the promo code “MALARKEY” for a one-time use. While you are there, be sure to explore the entire site and sign up for the E-newsletter. It is Where the Industry Meets!
Leave a Reply
Have an account? Login to leave a comment!