Quality Roofing, Inc is seeking a full-time Service Department Manager for our continuously growing Roofing and General Contracting company. This candidate must be a motivated self-starter that will take initiative to complete tasks and is very detail oriented.
The purpose of this position is to manage the complete development of Service Department projects. This process includes the ability to assess and identify roof leaks and to assign Service Technicians through organizing, scheduling, implementing, and verify completion ensuring the project is consistent with company strategy, quality control, budget, and goals.
Job Duties Include but not limited to:
• Review construction documents such as blueprints, specifications, and related documents to understand complete scope of work and goal for each assigned project. Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Review and adjust material list for each project that relates to scope of work. Pull materials as needed in warehouse in preparation for next business day and ensure all materials are easily accessible for the Service Technicians. Review, order, receive, and allocate all materials needed for each project. Ensure that all materials are easily accessible for the service crews.
• Maintain Service Department Scheduling and Repair Orders in AccuLynx. Notify Service Department Technicians of schedule and scope of work to be performed. Constantly monitor project and report progress, problems, and solutions of project.
• Review scope of work completed daily and usage of material is accurate. Verify information to be sent to the Accounts Receivable Associate for Invoicing purposes is accurate.
• Notify Customers of schedule and changes to the schedule, if required. Ensure excellent Customer Service and Satisfaction with level of contact preferred by the customer throughout entire process.
• Conduct risk assessments: report identified risks, provide recommendations for mitigation of risk to the Safety Director and management if incident arises.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
· Days and hours of work are Monday-Friday 7:00am to 4:00pm. This is a full-time position with a minimum of 30 hours required per weekly pay period to maintain a full-time status. This position will need to work overtime and weekends when required.
· This position is primarily performed in an office environment; however, some work will be performed in our warehouse or outside with weather conditions including extreme heat. Physical demands are required to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Requirements: Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the following roofing systems:
-Shingle, Tile, Metal, TPO/EPDM, Modified
Preferred Requirements but not mandatory: Bilingual (Spanish) and a construction knowledge background.
Please email your resume to Tara.Cole@Quality-Roofing.com
All applicants must be eligible to work in the US, minimum of 18 years old and pass pre-employment drug screen. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Is RCS in your language?