User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Went and saw Wilie Nelson tonight

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

RABOIN

He is unbelivable! ALL of the guitar you hear on the songs is his. That sucker is about worn out, but he plays the heck out of it. His Sister is on the piano and she can play the heck out of it too. A snare drum, a electric base and a guy on the harmo>>>

December 4, 2008 at 2:07 a.m.

RABOIN

That's funny!>>>

December 4, 2008 at 1:32 a.m.

wywoody

Willie's a selective genius. Like his math skills. If you asked him how he got $17 million behind with the IRS, he just says "I dunno, I paid some guy something to do something." But if you asked him "Quick Willie, how do we divide up this pot so w>>>

December 3, 2008 at 9:11 p.m.

SteeleRoofing

JET wrote: [quote]Mixed emotions on Willie. I met him down in Austin back in the 70'a when we had a winter apt. there and a friend who built the auditorium where he performed introduced us. He's quite a character but has more things in the clos>>>

December 3, 2008 at 12:24 a.m.

RABOIN

Willie is Willie and I am sure he will always be. He certainly walks to the beat of his own drummer. I just admired his stamina on stage and his style. A lot of people 75 are in nursing homes. I don't do any drugs and never have, but if that is what>>>

December 2, 2008 at 1:48 p.m.

wywoody

Some years back, I got a call from my daughter. She was riding in a car with my wife. My wife was on hold with a radio station to answer a trivia question for a prize and my daughter wanted me as a "lifeline". The question came "Name one of the vehi>>>

December 2, 2008 at 1:56 a.m.

RABOIN

Lefty. I thought he was 72, but I read the review in the paper tonight and you are right. He is 75. That makes it even more unbeliveable. What a show.>>>

December 1, 2008 at 8:57 p.m.

Slick

Hi,

Last year I seen Merle Haggard, Ray Price, and Wille Nelson. They did a tour together.

I thought Wille was 75.

Just seen Travis Tritt and Marty Stuart last week. Just them no band. Very good show.>>>

December 1, 2008 at 1:48 p.m.

SteeleRoofing

Down hear in Texas we listen to Willie's music, and ignore his politics.>>>

December 1, 2008 at 1:28 p.m.

DCROOF

Man that sounds like a really good time. THE LOVELY MRS CIAK and I were on a cruise and Crazy was our theme I may have heard that song one or two other times in my life. After the cruise I was hearing every where>>>

December 1, 2008 at 1:17 p.m.

RABOIN

He was in Kalamazoo last night. Billy Bob Thornton was on first for an hour and then Willie played for about 70 minutes. Not a whole lot of talking on his part: he kind of went from one song to another and sometimes blended two songs together in his sty>>>

December 1, 2008 at 12:57 p.m.

kgrampp

that sounds awesome>>>

December 1, 2008 at 4:30 a.m.

A-T-T

Wow. Sounds like it was a good time. Where was he playing?>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TAMKO - Banner Ad - The Science of Performance (RLW on-demand)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
RoofSnap - Sidebar - Gutter Measurements
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
Kool Seal - Sidebar - Sales Rep - May 24
Everroof-RoofingFundamentalsGiveaway-Sidebar