User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
EVERROOF - Sidebar - Podcast Training - Dec 2023
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

To Vicki, Likes and dislikes...

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

pgriz

Hi Vicki,

I can get used to the new appearance.

Knowing that this web site is oriented to keeping your advertisers happy, I don't mind the advertisements up to the overall forum entry. BUT, once we're in, I don't want to see the same advertisements>>>

August 10, 2008 at 1:04 p.m.

Brian

ROFL ROFL :laugh:

Thanks man. I needed a good laugh this morning. :lol:>>>

August 10, 2008 at 12:24 p.m.

wywoody

OK, it's minor to complain about, but I have a complaint about an error made in the latest Roofers Exchange. At my contribution to Eaves Dropping, the W at the start of my name got replaced with an M. Now, I understand how some might think that fits, b>>>

August 9, 2008 at 11:26 p.m.

RoofersClub.com

Wow, very exciting. I like to see that things have got updated. I am sure it took a lot of hard work.>>>

August 9, 2008 at 10:01 p.m.

PakThong

More info here for UL OL LI

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/struct/lists.html

If you guys would like to have different descriptors for the ranking names - let us know.

Image size increased to:

100>>>

August 9, 2008 at 7:41 p.m.

Hammerhead1

Jed, did the one under the eyes hurt the most??>>>

August 9, 2008 at 5:49 a.m.

Brian

Forgot to add the whole spam thing. Very irritating. Notice the empty space below these words and the way the top touches the time it was posted. :silly: :S

Oh and hovering my mouse over the drop down buttons just makes them stay there. They never go aw>>>

August 9, 2008 at 5:48 a.m.

Brian

"Do it for the Planet. Think of all those digital trees that would be cut down for all the pages wasted....."

ROFL :laugh: :laugh:

I have to say that only 4-5 responses per page is the thing I dislike the most. I have a 19" monitor and theres like>>>

August 9, 2008 at 12:33 a.m.

wywoody

C'mon, this is basic stuff. Just notice how much easier it is to read your paragraph on this page (under the notice to RCS'rs) than these choppy paragraphs in the posts. Not to mention all the unnecessary scrolling. The old format allowed viewing 5 o>>>

August 8, 2008 at 6:23 p.m.

pgriz

My screen resolution is 1440x900 on my work laptop, and larger on my home monitor. So screen resolution isn't the problem. It's the stucture of the page that I'm not happy with.>>>

August 8, 2008 at 5:26 p.m.

PakThong

Your screen resolution needs to be 1024 x 768. This can be changed by right mouse clicking on your desktop, select properties, then settings tab. If using IE 6 your browser window should be full screen (not full screen mode as this is different). Hope thi>>>

August 8, 2008 at 4:43 p.m.

TampaMetal

Whatzup with the huge blank screen to the right when you enter a page?, Then having to scroll down to see the meat of the subject?>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS - Banner Ad - Commercial Distribution Specilaists
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
USG - Sidebar - Fire
ICP - Sidebar Ad - APOC Professional Protection
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Industry Collaboration Means Contractor Success (Podcast With Duro-Last)
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Leap - Sidebar - LeapPay - Feb 24
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty