English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
NRCA - National Roofing Week 2024_04_09_2024
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Solar Distribution
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest!
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
The GLO Group - Sidebar Ad - FEBRUARY Option2-Optimized
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

This is to wierd

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

Try it http://www.regiftable.com/regiftingrobinpopup.HTML if anyone can figure this out your way smater than I am>>>

March 6, 2009 at 3:00 p.m.

CIAK

OK OK lets try something else ...... New High School Exit Exam, you only need 4 correct to pass (Passing requires 4 correct answers)

1) How long did the Hundred Years' War last?

2) Which country makes Panama hats?

3) From which animal do we get cat gut?

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?

6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?

7) What was King George VI's first name?

8) What color is a purple finch?

9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?

10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?

Remember, you need 4 correct answers to pass. Check your answers below.... Make sure you go over your answers before scrolling down...........

ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ:

1) How long did the Hundred Year War last? 116 years

2) Which country makes Panama hats? Ecuador

3) From which animal do we get cat gut? Sheep and Horses

4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution? November

5) What is a camel's hair brush made of? Squirrel fur

6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal? Dogs

7) What was King George VI's first name? Albert

8) What color is a purple finch? Crimson

9) Where are Chinese goose berries from? New Zealand

10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane? Orange (of course)>>>

March 6, 2009 at 2:40 p.m.

Jed

That reminded me of my mate Glen, Terry. Yrs ago, in the mid 80's at age 16 he developed bone cancer, (and was given only a short period to live) so had the bone in his nose removed, then at a nightclub one night in London we got into a scrap with some Yardies and he got stabbed in the eye with a screwdriver, (from that point on he was always known as "one eye") so got fitted with a glass eye and was able to perform pictured trick to the delight of many an inebriated patron..........and yeah he did do the glass eye in your beer trick when he felt a bit tricky............ he was on steroids for yrs and his weight would balloon by a hundred pounds during the medication period, along with the total hair loss, he was a scary sight, but cared not, always chased the girls, bought rounds when it was'nt his turn and would give you the keys to his brand new 3 litre Capri in a heartbeat. Good boy old Glen, an' still kickin'.>>>

March 6, 2009 at 2:21 p.m.

Terry D

NO! I still wanna know how you did the nose thingie. I actually printed that pic and told my young neighbor that it was going to happen to him if he did not get his finger out of his nose.

Sometimes life is so much fun!>>>

March 6, 2009 at 2:17 p.m.

Jed

................alright, alright already........sheesh........is this better........and it's only temporary 'till I find something more suitable.......>>>

March 6, 2009 at 12:59 p.m.

ottawa_roofer

It's just like the 9x table.

9x9=81 9x8=72 9x7=63 ect.... all multiples of 9>>>

March 6, 2009 at 8:47 a.m.

CIAK

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was cleaver. The " BOSS " is right it is creepy looking. He was gonna give up his secret on how he did it. I haven't seen that trick explained yet.>>>

March 6, 2009 at 8:32 a.m.

Terry D

Ciak - I don't like to say I am smarter than anyone - Maybe just more well-versed in some things but certainly not everything. I prefer to be on an even keel with people.

As for Jed being a Master - I have to agree - anyone who can stick their finger in their nose and come out their eye and still be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel is one gifted SOB!>>>

March 6, 2009 at 8:05 a.m.

CIAK

Your still way smarter than me Terry . Jed he is a Master I'm still struggling with a turtle I can't get the $$ out of my sweet a ????? "i dunno " Survival on turtle island perhaps I sure wish Lefty would expalin that like he said he would.>>>

March 6, 2009 at 7:41 a.m.

Terry D

Well sheesh - why didn't you say so?

Now my shining display of intelligence and problem solving technique has been tarnished and I will forever hover in the shadow of Jed with the knowledge that he already knew it.

What a way to start a Friday! :laugh: :P :laugh:>>>

March 6, 2009 at 6:20 a.m.

Jed

...............i already knew that terry..........>>>

March 5, 2009 at 3:04 p.m.

Terry D

If my calculations are correct, no matter what 2 digit number you choose, once you subtract the numbers as instructed, it will end up being a multiple of 9. If you look at the chart, all multiples of 9 have the same gift listed.

99 - 9 - 9 = 81 98 - 9 - 8 = 81

86 - 8 - 6 = 72

77 - 7 - 7 = 63

and so on and so forth!

Whoooo Hooooo - I am way smarter than Ciak!!!!!!! :P

Doing the happy dance! (__) (_|_) (_/_)>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CRRC - Annual Meeting Registration 2024 - Banner Ad
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
Leister - Sidebar - VARIMAT + LQS - May
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
USG - Sidebar - Fire
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024