Roofers Coffee Shop - Where The Industry Meets!
RCAT & NRLRC
English
English
Español
Français

Roofing Influencer - What would you ask

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
Author

vickie

If you had a team of experts to ask a question to in regards to the operation of your roofing business what topic is important to you?

Here are some of my ideas:

Employee retention best practices Real Answers for Recruiting Drug Testing - your rights and liabilities Company vehicle policies

Do you like any of those ideas?

What do you want to ask?

February 17, 2017 at 10:31 pm

Lefty1

How do I figure out my overhead. I think I am making money, but not sure.

How do I get over the fear of charging what I need to stay in business and be profitable. I love roofing but I have dreams that are bigger then just a good paying job.

If I had to stop work, my lifestyle and dreams would have to be downsized. How do I build a business that would still run if I could not do what I do now?

February 18, 2017 at 4:45 pm

Vaa Fakaosifolau

RoofING Influencer? Permit Services?

Where do you get this stuff from Vickie?

Never come across these terms in everyday roofing Is it stuff from the Marketing Department?

One question I have never been able to answer. ... How to get customers to pay a deposit without scaring them off and losing the contract? Deposits are not part of the normal business plan for roofers here. You put the roof on and then they pay you.

February 20, 2017 at 6:39 am

Chuck2

How much money do you "experts" make giving standard/poor advice to Roofing Contractors? ;)

February 20, 2017 at 1:10 pm

vickie

Chuck - funny! This is not an opportunity to an expert to make money. I am trying to create a dialog like the Forum outside of the Forum. I want many points of view to be represented so a contractor can choose what it right for his business.

VAA - It's me not the marketing department. Permit services have been around for 15 years in California. My customer is not getting any action and I am trying to figure out why.

Love always,

Vickie

March 1, 2017 at 6:39 am

Lefty1

I do not have a budget for advertising. Where should I start.

April 5, 2017 at 5:53 am

Roger122

I would ask about their Employee retention practices..

http://www.dimensionalroofingusa.com

April 13, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Alba

one might be :what went so horribly wrong in your life that you got stuck in the roofing business :P

April 17, 2017 at 12:03 am

seen-it-all

Why are there so many bureaucracies lining up for a piece of my pie?

July 10, 2017 at 7:45 am

Lindsey Hill1

I would ask for

Drug Testing - your rights and liabilities

http://www.dmvroofs.com/

August 14, 2017 at 10:55 am

fullblaze

I would always expect 4-6 nails per shingle! Will three hold? I know some people use three, but I always figured that was in countries with next to no adverse weather. Can't believe they don't use ridge vents, either...

That roof is going to be falling apart in a couple of years, if not before! Might as well take the time to do it properly from the get-go... I see costly repairs in the near future!

October 23, 2017 at 10:55 am

vickie1

Testing!

« Back To RCS Question Of The Month
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NRLRC  - Banner Ad - 40th Anniversary Seminar
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Sashco -  Sidebar Ad - Free Nozzle Hand Written
KARNAK - Sidebar Ad - Survey Ad

English
English
Español
Français