Français

User Access

CRRC - Annual Meeting Registration 2024 = Sidebar Ad
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - DensDeck StormX eBook
Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Off Topic - War with Russia now?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Brian

The President warned Russia to immediatley cease fire today. Georgia is an ally of the US. Do you think this can escelate to US involvement? My friend just called and was telling me it was the beginning of world war 3. ROFL I dont think it will go that fa>>>

August 19, 2008 at 6:56 p.m.

Brian

ROFL then come recruit in Northern Michigan. This is however, where Tim McVeigh? was trained. The infamous Michigan Militia. Hoffa is up here leading them. Elvis was here but got transfered to Las Vegas to impersonate impersonators and recruit them into t>>>

August 19, 2008 at 6:52 p.m.

roofer2

Nah, we need these guys... (Red Dawn!) >>>

August 19, 2008 at 6:23 p.m.

pgriz

Time to call Chuck Norris out of retirement?>>>

August 19, 2008 at 5:59 p.m.

Brian

HOOAH!>>>

August 19, 2008 at 5:12 p.m.

roofer2

Oh oh! It's on like Vietnam!

Russian troops stole American HMMVVV's (Military Hummers) that were set to come back to The United States from Georgian ports!

They literally took our property!

They were American Military Vehicles!

That's it!

htt>>>

August 19, 2008 at 5:00 p.m.

roofer2

Not war...Americans are already in the vicinity of The Russians, but out of site. It anything jumps off, their in position to mobilize and take over Georgia, but it has to be done wisely.

Once a Russian sees an angry American Soldier across the way from>>>

August 19, 2008 at 4:47 p.m.

Brian

Wow insane. This really could be leading up to war huh? Imagine if someone tryed to make sanctions stick against the US.

Pffft, we would open a can-o-woop butt on em. Imagine Russia might respond accordingly.>>>

August 19, 2008 at 4:37 p.m.

roofer2

I'm watching a NATO meeting now on Putin! He's gettin hammered! Major sanctions on their way!>>>

August 19, 2008 at 4:35 p.m.

pgriz

Warning - long post ahead...

When the Soviet Union disintegrated, the west proclaimed victory as it appeared that "democracy" was going to triump over totalitarianism. How naive we all were. 67 years of communist rule thoroughly destroyed the spirit>>>

August 19, 2008 at 1:47 p.m.

roofer2

Ok, here's the deal with Georgia/Russia.

Russia has been amassing troops along that border for months. There are Russian Seperatists in Georgia who wanted to claim that part of Georgia (even though they are only 10% of the population). These groups wer>>>

August 11, 2008 at 10:13 p.m.

RABOIN

War with Russia? Wait a minute, we bombed the heck out of Iraq and they never did anything to us. We are threatening nuclear war with Iran and they haven't done anything to us. We are po8unding Afganistan and they are no threat to us. We have troops s>>>

August 10, 2008 at 3:36 a.m.

roofer2

I'll answer you "in" the New Kettle (if one ever appears).>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

USG - Banner - Fire
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
Polyglass - Sidebar - PolyAnchor - April 2024
Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Buesiness Accelerator Roundtables
USG - Sidebar - Fire
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty