User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
USG - Sidebar - Fire
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Solar Distribution
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
CRRC - Annual Meeting Registration 2024 = Sidebar Ad
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Kold King rig for sale

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

TampaMetal

I've decided to semi-retire and sell my surplus equipment. If anyone is interested, I have an 1100 gallon self-contained dual axle KK emulsion/chopped glass rig for sale in excellent condition, at 50% less than new price. Comes with approximately 1800 ga>>>

August 17, 2008 at 12:35 a.m.

TampaMetal

Thanks, Tim. I appreciate that.>>>

August 16, 2008 at 8:45 p.m.

SteeleRoofing

Kold King will provide free training to whomever buys JSC's rig, and if you do it soon, we will also throw in our Fast Start Marketing Package which includes: * 500 color "Roof Leaks?" postcards * 500 mailng labels for Real Estate Mgrs in your area * P>>>

August 16, 2008 at 5:22 p.m.

TampaMetal

We'll see, egg. I know I could get fired right back up again under the right circumstances. It really isn't about money any more, other than staring down that portion of fixed overhead that you just can't eliminate.>>>

August 16, 2008 at 5:14 p.m.

johnw

I semi-retire every night. Then again, I semi rejoin the workforce in the morning. Very often either way I go it's like getting hit by a semi. Sometimes at a gain, sometimes at a loss semi.

Can you let it go JSC, or is it too in your blood? So far,>>>

August 16, 2008 at 5:04 p.m.

TampaMetal

Thanks Mike. I haven't quite reconciled it with myself yet and it's hard to completely let it go. We've only gotten about 5" of rain in the last two years combined and we don't get tornadoes, hurricanes, hail or snow here, so commercial reroofing has>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:06 p.m.

Mike H

May your semi-retirement be more than semi-fulfilling. :)>>>

August 16, 2008 at 2:09 p.m.

TampaMetal

To the above I would like to add a little sales jewel that I got from Tim at KK: If you are selling the identical #2 lead pencils as fifteen of your competitors, you are going to have a very hard time getting much more money than the dumbest one of the bu>>>

August 16, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.

TampaMetal

The prep work naturally varies by job, but in general I would say 50% to 90% of your labor will be prep work before beginning the spray. Had to replace a few panels on the R-panel jobs first, and did a considerable amount of structural work underneath the>>>

August 16, 2008 at 12:42 p.m.

RABOIN

$5.00 a square foot for spraying. Not too bad. How much prep work was there?>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:36 a.m.

TampaMetal

I should mention that the only topcoat the KK sprays is alum emulsion. You need a separate airless for the others.>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:33 a.m.

TampaMetal

I failed to mention that the only coating the KK rig sprays is the aluminized emulsions. You need a separate airless to spray the other coatings.>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:22 a.m.

TampaMetal

Rig was bought new from Kold King in Dec 05. Job sizes: 60, 180, 300, and a 10 sq. basement wp job. Profit of course depends on your selling price, but all the above jobs netted at least 50% or more, but I was the working foreman on the crew. Total selli>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:14 a.m.

johnw

It didn't. wadoino>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:13 a.m.

johnw

There is a delay. But they definitely fell into the void or they would have made it. I had the same problem. I think if I take a long time creating a post, something bad happens. Just a hunch based on my small personal exp. with the restructured site.>>>

August 16, 2008 at 4:08 a.m.

TampaMetal

Don't know what's happening, but I've lost two long repies to OS's questions when I punched "submit" Is there a delay for them to show up or ????>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EagleView Assess -  Banner Ad - Visualizer
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Westlake ad corrected size
Leap - Sidebar - LeapPay - Feb 24
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
ICP - Sidebar Ad - APOC Professional Protection