User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Geocel - Sidebar - 50th Anniversary - Feb 2024
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Fighting a cold

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Roof Doctors USA

Both my kids have it; my wife is just getting over it; my mother is visiting and she has it. I just can't seem to escape it. Feels like I'm coming down with it. :(>>>

March 9, 2009 at 6:18 a.m.

Jed

.....................fish and spinach............by the truck load...and a healthy dose of denial......>>>

March 8, 2009 at 1:45 p.m.

Old School

I just let it pass. If I take something it lasts for a week, and if I don't it only goes on for 7 days!>>>

March 7, 2009 at 10:44 p.m.

pgriz

Hi HOP! When i get the rhinovirus blues, I take COLD FX (yes, that's a plug, and No, I don't get any kickbacks) and within three days (and sometimes as quick as one), the symptoms are gone. I usually have a seven-nine day course of misery when a cold hits. Day 1, scratchy throat. Day 2, sinuses getting filled. Day 3, sinus headache and really irritated sinus cavities. Day 4, sinuses feel better, but throat's getting coated with gunk. Day 5, gunk is coating the vocal cords, so I'm squeaking, or grunting (according to my wife, I'm sounding normal). Day 6, it's going into my bronches and I'm coughing. All the time. Day seven, everything hurts - the lungs, the throat, the bronchioles, the head... Day 8 I'm cancelling the visit to Dr. Kevorkian.

With Cold FX, by the second day of the pills, I'm beginning to feel normal (such as it is...:dry: ), and by the third day, I'm past all the misery. So, if it works for you like it works for me, I'd definitely try it.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

USG - Banner - Fire
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
Estimating Edge - Sidebar Ad - Industry Collaboration Means Contractor Success (Podcast With Duro-Last)
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
Leap - Sidebar - CTS + EV Giveaway - May 24