Tremco Incorporated has been a world leader in solving complex waterproofing and roofing problems for commercial, institutional, and industrial accounts since 1928. Weatherproofing Technologies, Tremco’s service division is currently seeking a Construction Manager for the local area.
- Outstanding healthcare benefits
- 401k and pension
- Paid continuing education.
- Paid vacation
- Company issued vehicle/gas card.
- Paid expenses for business needs.
- Advancement opportunities
- Bonus opportunity
- Work from home office and in the field approx. 50/50 split
Our culture is team-based and focused on Safety! We use state of the art technology, including E-builder for project management and document storage, and Skybeam drones for asset mapping services.
- This individual is responsible for managing all projects (including GC and larger-scale restoration & repair projects, etc.) from conception to completion.
- Review all assigned projects in depth to schedule deliverables and track costs.
- Review all progress of work daily.
- Meet contractual conditions and performance.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems. Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- This will involve working with customers, sales reps, roofing contractors, superintendents, and roofing technicians to ensure delivery on time and within budget as well as selecting and managing all sub-contractors.
- Additional duties will include participating in all proposals, specifications, price estimates, schedules, and sales efforts as they affect the projects.
- Also, responsibilities will include Sales & Service Support, Field Resource & Customer Management communication, as necessary.
- This position requires individuals to have a deep understanding of all construction management tasks, Superintendent roles and responsibilities.
- Proven working experience in construction/ project management.
- Ability to create performance reporting a plus.
- Superior written, oral, and digital communication skills needed.
- Computer literate – e-mail, Internet, SAP, Access, and Excel.
- Roofing experience requirements include 5-10 years commercial roofing experience as a Roofing Superintendent, Operations Manager, Construction Manager, Project Manager or Consultant.
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Stoudsburg, PA - https://hcwx.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_6/job/TRE6693/?utm_medium=jobshare
Hackettstown, NJ - https://hcwx.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_6/job/TRE6689/?utm_medium=jobshare
Edison, NJ - https://hcwx.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_6/job/TRE6691/?utm_medium=jobshare
Flemington, NJ - https://hcwx.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_6/job/TRE6692/?utm_medium=jobshare
Allentown, PA - https://hcwx.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_6/job/TRE6688/?utm_medium=jobshare
Harrisburg, PA - https://hcwx.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_6/job/TRE6718/?utm_medium=jobshare
Learn more about what Construction Managers do and check out these articles:
Day in the Life of WTI’s Garry Edwards
Another Day in the Life of a Tremco/WTI Construction Manager
A Day in the Life of a Commercial Construction Manager at Tremco - WTI
Safety Starts With the Right Shoes
Did you know that roofing contractors spend 2,087 hours each year on their feet?
Wow! That is a lot of time on their feet. The kind of safety shoes roofers wear really matters. Check out this infographic that shares how one company makes sure their workers feet are protected and stay healthy.
To reply to this listing, contact Veronica Morris by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.