The Commercial Façade Field Technician actively performs and enforces Company safety policy and program to minimize accidents affecting employees, the public, and property. They will be responsible for attending safety meetings, complying with governmental regulations, reporting and investigating accidents, and planning site-specific job safety procedures including:
$21-35/hour (not including prevailing wage)
· Health Insurance
· Paid time-off
· Mileage reimbursement
· Continuing education
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Attend and understand daily onsite safety brief prior to the start of the WTI project.
• Inspect and ensure safety of surroundings, equipment and tools and identify and discuss any safety concerns.
• Execution of project tasks with knowledge of expected production rates, ensuring tools and materials are used safely and efficiently to complete the assigned project.
• Complete the project per the scope or work, design and specification of contract & engineering documents as directed by foreman.
• Responsible to aid foreman in tracking and monitoring project inventory.
• Maintains highest quality on-site customer relations in projecting positive image.
• Has knowledge/understanding and performs work in compliance with all governmental rules and regulations affecting work sites and employees, i.e. OSHA, DOT, EEO/Affirmative Action, EPA, etc.
• Provides management with earliest possible notification of real and potential job problems.
• Accepts responsibility for the care, custody, and use of company equipment, material, tools, and other assets as assigned by the WTI Commercial Foreman.
• Understands and executes proper material and equipment usage, maintenance, and storage.
• Perform any other duty and/or project as required or assigned by the WTI Foreman and/or Commercial Business Manager.
• Maintains ethical business conduct.
· Experienced Masons & Tuckpointers
· Concrete Restorations, Caulking
· Reliable form of transportation
· Acceptable background check per company standards
· Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.