Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
CRRC - Annual Meeting Registration 2024 = Sidebar Ad
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
Leap - Sidebar - LeapPay - Feb 24
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Who won tonights debate??

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

A-T-T

McCain or O'Bama??>>>

November 5, 2008 at 4:38 p.m.

Mike H

I did not vote for the winner. But I did not like my choices this year. Regardless, I do hope that this proves to many living in the past, that the past is the past, and that Americans as a significant majority, do not care about the color of a person's>>>

November 5, 2008 at 4:32 p.m.

roofer2

[size=4]Barack...Akbar!

Barack...Akbar!

Barack...Akbar![/size]

>>>

October 22, 2008 at 3:08 a.m.

Mike H

Same here Lanny. He has also gone on to explain a little deeper than that e-mail, one which he never intended to be circulated. He leaves no escape when it comes to voting a biblical conscience.>>>

October 22, 2008 at 2:39 a.m.

Mr. Helper

Here is a writer that reflects my opinion about not voting for Nobama.

snopes.com: Huntley Brown -- Why I Can't Vote for Obama

Lanny>>>

October 22, 2008 at 2:20 a.m.

Mike H

Egg, always the gentleman. I've tried to learn more of that from you, Paul and Lefty. I'm getting there, albeit slowly. LOL The thing I found most interesting was your statement "Eight years ago I was interested in McCain." as eight years ago, I wo>>>

October 21, 2008 at 7:22 p.m.

SteeleRoofing

egg wrote: [quote]I learned a long time ago that what a person believes is not nearly as important as what he is.

Well said. I also believe that our experiences often define where we stand, especially politically.

One fine autumn day enr>>>

October 21, 2008 at 3:57 p.m.

johnw

I assumed you would disagree Mike, but there are no hard feelings into the bargain. I'm usually consternated by how often we disagree because I believe that as souls, we extend our personalities into the world from a very similar base. I learned a long>>>

October 20, 2008 at 11:14 p.m.

A-T-T

Note to Moderator - I want to flag this topic. I'm offended by it. :laugh:>>>

October 20, 2008 at 11:13 p.m.

A-T-T

Look what I just unearthed:

RCS’s FORUM WRITTEN POLICY AND MISSION STATEMENT

1. No Swearing, No name calling, no un-called-for, rude or offensive comments. 2. No blatant advertising your product lines in the forum unless you have obtained verbal or w>>>

October 20, 2008 at 4:02 p.m.

Mike H

I am so pissed right now. Another reply lost to this stinkin' forum. Egg, I can't match you with wits, and I feel terribly undergunned when lookin' you in the eye. I wish I had the time to re-write what's been lost, but for now, I just gotta say we>>>

October 18, 2008 at 6:56 p.m.

johnw

Considering the magnitude of the shift now required, "on-the-job training" is inevitable and would be much faster than on-the-job retraining for a guy who is thirty years behind the times and incapable of mobilizing and inspiring the full array of our y>>>

October 17, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.

roofer man

Comedian Norm Crosby resently said that mentally deficient citizens are denied the privilege of voting, but, the same requirement does not apply to presidential candidates. However, in these challenging times, it is not the time to select a person with so>>>

October 17, 2008 at 5:47 a.m.

Mr. Helper

What annoys me about these debates is the lame answers given by McCain. He was better tonight than before by far. But I can often think of better answers. ---When asked about negative campaigning I would have responded by saying, "We are running negativ>>>

October 17, 2008 at 5:37 a.m.

Mr. Helper

The problem with this election is that the 2 choices ARE the problem, not the solution to the problem. Lanny>>>

October 16, 2008 at 5:06 p.m.

TampaMetal

Neither one was very impressive imo. Both are making promises that would add hundreds of billions to the deficit. McCain's health plan rebate wouldn't cover half of what my insurance costs for my wife and I. Obama's proposal to throw even more money in>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sherwin-Williams - Banner Ad - Emulate
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
Leap - Sidebar - LeapPay - Feb 24
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty