User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
RCS - Trends Survey - 2024 Sidebar ad
Uniflex - Sidebar - Sales Reps
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
RoofSnap - Sidebar Ad 250x265 - Free Roof Measurements
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - May 2024 Unmatched, Unlimited, Uncompromising
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Holencik Roofing Commercial

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Lefty

Hi,

We just started airing our new tv commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xl3KA3kaUQ>>>

June 5, 2009 at 9:08 a.m.

JET

Love the bird idea........kudos! Will he make me a seal? I've thought about adding one to every roof we do for years. Went with a little nameplate for a while but from ground level it was too small to read so we gave up on it.

JET>>>

May 22, 2009 at 10:34 p.m.

egg

Good show, Lefty.

Larry, get yourself (or make yourself) a stamp and emboss your own bit of copper with the stamp and solder it on. If that's too daunting, go buy yourself a little set of those number & letter stamps and tap them in.>>>

May 22, 2009 at 8:23 p.m.

Old School

Just do 10,000 roofs!>>>

May 22, 2009 at 6:42 p.m.

jfreynik

I was thinking of getting brass name tags for my copper roofs and soldering them to the roof. I could never find anybody that could make them with out buying 10,000 of them.>>>

May 22, 2009 at 8:11 a.m.

Terry D

Mike,

The name plate is a great idea. We had a service call 3 weeks ago to a church that we put a rubber roof on 8 years ago. A lot of curbs meant a lot of seams. The parish maintenance man took it upon himself to seal all the seams with roof cement about a year after it was installed just as a "precaution". They developed a leak at one of the seams and someone had enough brains to look in the records to see who put the roof on. We fixed the leak but promptly notified them that the warranty was now void because of the mess that was up there. Don't know if just our name up there would have stopped him but maybe a plate with our name saying something like

Contact Prescott Roofing BEFORE any repairs are made.

>>>

May 21, 2009 at 6:31 p.m.

Old School

You klnow that is not going to happen. They don't care!>>>

May 21, 2009 at 11:14 a.m.

builderr

excellent ad..... and I'll bet there's not anyone thinking about what they might want to give their customers in the idea of the sparrow?......but why change what already works......all members of the NRG could use the same sparrow,

and as far as jack leaving the 5 gal Karnak can behind the chimney, if you leave the cover off, and fill it with beer cans.....it's the gift that keeps giving...first the cans float out, and the teenagers can get blamed for drinking out in the yard, and then the plastic roof cement mixed with water will stain the roof and cha-ching...service call....another brilliant idea.....mate!!>>>

May 21, 2009 at 10:44 a.m.

Jack-Legge

Arrrrr, well shiver me timberlines ther ,we says for shure. Ole Jack has a signature token er too that he always leaves on his vic........er.........customers ther , he does for shure. Ah emty can of tha black makes tha fine adornment to eny chimney ther, it does for shure. Ole Jack do get a few calls bout tha bud lite cans left in tha gutters ther, but we always tells em if they ketch us afore we get our number changed, tha rain'ul flush it rite on outta ther,ar ar ar ar ar ar. An ther is tha signature smell, that Ole jack most times leaves in tha bushes, when ye gotta go, ye gotta go, as tha ol sayin is, n Ole Jack n tha scurveydogs most time usualy gotta go frum all tha beverage consumptionin bein did. So all bein sed n dun Ole jack is rite up ther with Mister Lefthand, an tha a'signaturin, ar we be for shure.

YO HO HO AN A BUCKET OF BLACK! ARGH?>>>

May 21, 2009 at 10:44 a.m.

Jed

That's slick Lefty. I like it, like it alot.>>>

May 20, 2009 at 9:58 p.m.

Lefty

Hi Old School,

I seen them at the Metal Roofing Convention in Baltimore.>>>

May 20, 2009 at 9:56 p.m.

Lefty

Hi,

wywoody Said: Is there any kind of decoy effect, i.e. attracting unwanted sparrows? Does anybody decline?

No it does not attract other birds.

Some people do not want me to give them the bird. LOL Most people love it. I have been told that homeowners talk to their neighbors more because of the bird. It is a conversation peice.>>>

May 20, 2009 at 9:18 p.m.

Old School

Lefty, that is brilliant! What a good use for my brothers birds. He also sells them painted nicely. My sister does them by hand. He has a blue jay and a cardinal as well as the sparrow or wren. Check out his Fish boots for a elbow at the bottom of a downspout. H has converters for 2x3 to round. Very nice.

Classicgutters.com>>>

May 20, 2009 at 9:03 p.m.

The FNRUFR

Hi Lefty, I can tell that you "really care about roofing" very nice! :)>>>

May 20, 2009 at 8:07 p.m.

jfreynik

Is it really a good thing to give your customer the bird when your done? :silly: I love the idea.>>>

May 20, 2009 at 7:10 p.m.

wywoody

Is there any kind of decoy effect, i.e. attracting unwanted sparrows? Does anybody decline?>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

METALCON - Banner - METALCON 2024: Metal Tradeshow Conference & Expo
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Embed Calculator
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Siding solutions for any style
Contractor Outlook - Sponsored by SRS
APOC - Sidebar - 3x Points - June
METALCON - Side Bar - Ticket Giveaway