User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - Increase Your Revenue - Ad 1
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Buesiness Accelerator Roundtables
Leap - Sidebar - CTS + EV Giveaway - May 24
Leister - Sidebar - VARIMAT + LQS - May
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Frickin ridiculous

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

jcagle9595

How aggravating is it that each time we visit the RCS board we have to log in again to post?>>>

March 15, 2009 at 11:56 p.m.

Mike H

Egg,

I've heard about them prices out in Califlower, an' i'll betchya, even with all this economic turmoil, yer 5 seconds is worth a hole lot more 'n dis dumm hick's.>>>

March 15, 2009 at 12:46 a.m.

egg

I lurk too, now, I guess. Pop in, read, and pop out without logging. I refuse to accept that MikeH's 5 seconds or JSC's 5 seconds are more valuable than mine. That's because I'm the hardest working lazy person I know and I have no excuse for either. The positive side is that if I have nothing worth spending five seconds to log in for, then it's probably just as well that I don't write it down and post it. I chase my tail on that score every so often. Tonight it seems I went for it. First thing I had to do, since I had gone ahead and invested, was to change the color back to grey. I've gotten so old that seems like the right color now.>>>

March 14, 2009 at 12:52 p.m.

Roofsrus1

I do not mind the logging in aspect as it just takes a small amount of time to do so the way that you have it set up.>>>

March 14, 2009 at 9:46 a.m.

Dr.ROOF

Ok, now I'm not logged in and my email and password are not saved?>>>

March 14, 2009 at 12:07 a.m.

Dr.ROOF

I seem to be logged in all the time now?>>>

March 13, 2009 at 10:14 p.m.

RandyB1986

I must admit I am either one lazy son of a gun or I am a creature of habit because there are many times that I become a lurker.

Of course I am not complaining..if it makes it easier on the man doing the work, then 5 seconds of my time isnt a lot to ask for.>>>

March 13, 2009 at 7:27 p.m.

Roofsrus1

I prefer to use Firefox when I browse and use the Internet. It leaves a lot less on my computer when it comes to running the disc cleanunp function on my computer.>>>

March 13, 2009 at 2:50 p.m.

jcagle9595

Mike H Said: As true as it is, we (or JSC and I anyway) are creatures of convenience, efficiency, stealth and lightening comprehension. Some days, its that little 5 second blurb that gets ignored and turns us from active participants into slothenly lurkers.

(JSC, man Im sure glad it was you that said it, and not me. Hows yer a$$ feel now?) :laugh: :blush:

I'm more than glad to fall on the sword for my fellow potential posters, Mike. :woohoo:

I wonder what size of fire extinguisher it would have taken to put out that flame that scorched me arse? Didn't even rate an emoticon :S>>>

March 13, 2009 at 1:10 p.m.

wywoody

That's 5 more seconds for me to realize 'that's not funny, that's stupid' and not bother posting. You should see the crap on the cutting room floor you're missing out on.>>>

March 13, 2009 at 12:22 p.m.

Mike H

As true as it is, we (or JSC and I anyway) are creatures of convenience, efficiency, stealth and lightening comprehension. Some days, it's that little 5 second blurb that gets ignored and turns us from active participants into slothenly lurkers.

(JSC, man I'm sure glad it was you that said it, and not me. How's yer a$$ feel now?) :laugh: :blush:>>>

March 13, 2009 at 12:16 p.m.

Jed

.......ah......the Steve giveth and the Steve taketh away......>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Home Depot - Banner Ad - Supply the whole roofing job
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest!
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - Increase Your Revenue - Ad 1
CRRC - Annual Meeting Registration 2024 = Sidebar Ad
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar