English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty
Progressive Materials - Sidebar - Free Samples
USG - Sidebar - Fire
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Westlake ad corrected size
The GLO Group - Side Bar Ad - Increase Your Revenue - Ad 1
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Caller claims to be from OSHA

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

OLE Willie

Get a call about once a year from someone claiming to be from OSHA but i actually believe they are not connected with OSHA at all but rather they sell these posters that OSHA says you have to post. Anyone else get these calls? I told the idiot we had to lay everyone off so we don't have any employees anymore so please quit calling! lol>>>

March 15, 2009 at 12:36 a.m.

egg

woody are you trying to ruin my week or what? Can you even imagine what it would feel like to wake up in the morning and discover you had a brain that worked the way his did? Exit signs would become a TOP priority, not some laughing matter. Anybody with a mind like that would be living in the bottom of a pit. I wish I felt sorry for him, but you know I don't. What a maggot.>>>

March 14, 2009 at 8:47 a.m.

wywoody

My warehouse once got inspected for having proper signs. At first I thought the guy was cool for allowing me some leeway. I had some things posted, but some were sitting on a file cabinet right under the bulletin board and the guy let me put them up without a violation. Then he goes and writes me a violation because I didn't have an exit sign on the only door into the warehouse. I tried arguing that garage door was always open if anyone was there to let in light, plus if you found your way in, you knew how to get out, but I got the citation anyway.>>>

March 14, 2009 at 8:24 a.m.

Miscreant

We got a big sign in the office that says, "If a telemarketer calls, don't buy any of their crap and implore them to find gainful employment. Now hang up the phone and get back to work.">>>

March 13, 2009 at 11:41 p.m.

Old School

You're good!>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Coffee Conversations - Jobba - Banner - Inventory - Register - May
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Instant Roofer - Sidebar Ad - Free Leads May 2024
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - HD ISO
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Leap - Sidebar - CTS + EV Giveaway - May 24
NRCA - National Roofing Week 2024_04_09_2024
Geocel - Sidebar - 50th Anniversary - Feb 2024
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2