Français

User Access

The GLO Group - Sidebar Ad - FEBRUARY Option2-Optimized
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
NRCA - National Roofing Week 2024_04_09_2024
ASC Building Products - Sidebar - Metal Resources - March
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Another job we are going to do

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

RABOIN

WE picked up a nice 2 week job yesterday that I hope we can get completed before the weather sets in for the rest of the winter. It should expand out in the following year to about 3 months of additional work. Best of all, it is only about 1 mile from m>>>

November 23, 2008 at 7:00 a.m.

johnw

That makes sense. One thing that might make it possible in the meantime, even on dial-up, would be to resize the picture file (with a Photoshop-type software...I use the cheap Elements version) Save for Web at a small pic size and it might just take off>>>

November 23, 2008 at 2:36 a.m.

RABOIN

Egg, thanks. I just posted on another reply that we are just now installing a cable back to the house so that we can have a high speed conection back here. I have been trying for 4-5 years to get high speed and the only thing to do was to bite the bulle>>>

November 20, 2008 at 6:09 a.m.

johnw

HI OS. Would you like some help getting past the difficulty of posting pics?>>>

November 19, 2008 at 1:25 p.m.

PauleyS

I was in Ohio a couple years ago in the winter. I seen some guys pushing snow off a roof and couldnt believe people could work in that freezzing cold. My hat is off to you guys. My Greatgrandfather started roofing in Arizona,Gramps In Cali, and Ive got so>>>

November 14, 2008 at 11:57 p.m.

RABOIN

It is a big nursing home. We are doing about 37 squares this fall/winter and I hope the other 460 next year. Quite complicated actually. We are installing a "Cold Roof" over top of the existing. 2x4 framing over the existing deck, new extended vente>>>

November 14, 2008 at 2:39 a.m.

Recruiter

i hear that man. i've been traveling out of town to find work but got lucky and got a 38 square metal job about 20 minutes away from my house. 20 minutes beats 2 hours drive time.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MCA - Banner Ad - MetalTalk
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

McCormack Succession and Exit Planning - Sidebar Register
ASC Building Products - Sidebar - Metal Resources - March
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
The GLO Group - Sidebar Ad - FEBRUARY Option2-Optimized