Catastrophic events such as hurricanes, wildfires, tornado/hail and earthquakes continue to present major disruptive forces to our communities and the insurers that support our resilience. A warming climate and the current pandemic are intensifying the need for better risk management data and analytics to deliver fewer management surprises and enable better product development.
Join CoreLogic’s virtual event to learn more about the latest innovations, insights and data that can help your organization better manage risk and optimize business growth.
You will learn:
• What the critical components of risk models are and how they are used to rate natural catastrophe peril risk to property.
• The changes in the latest earthquake hazard science that are altering our perspective of earthquake risk across the U.S.
• How biogeography (the spatial distribution of plant species) effects wildfire risk.
• How forensic modeling can be used to validate the extreme loss potential for properties to hail.
• The spatial correlation of a single event risk from a hailstorm using past hailstorm behavior.
• How risk modeling, timescales and the modeling uncertainty of climate change can induce loss projections and support the risk transfer market.