Français

User Access

IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Wil-Mar - Sidebar - Free Pipe Collar 10/23
USG - Sidebar - Fire
MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

In love with roofing

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

The FNRUFR

Has any one ever benn described as "in love with roofing" ? I was and I think its funny as hell>>>

November 13, 2023 at 11:37 p.m.

Jhonson63

Good morning

I have been a loyal user of a roof cleaner for my roof for several years, and the results have always been satisfactory in terms of protection and aesthetics. Currently I am considering giving my roof a fresh touch by applying a second coat of cleaning. :)

I would like to collect your experiences and advice on applying a second cleaning coat. Is this a common practice? Are there any specific brands or types of polish that you recommend for two-step application?

I am open to all your suggestions and advice based on your personal experiences.

Thank you in advance for your help !

Jhonson63

November 13, 2023 at 3:44 a.m.

Jhonson63

There is something particularly satisfying about working on the roof, choosing the right materials, and seeing the end result. And then, let's be honest, discussing roofs may seem strange to some, but it's a passion that I happily share. There's nothing like the excitement of seeing a well-made roof, right? 😄Who else here feels the same way?

November 10, 2023 at 4:05 a.m.

nedra45

That's awesome! I'm glad you found a passion in roofing. I'm not sure if I'd say I'm in love with it, but I do enjoy watching roofing videos. It's amazing to see the transformation of a roof from old and damaged to new and beautiful.

June 12, 2009 at 8:21 p.m.

The FNRUFR

tico it was just a couple of knucle heads making fun of me :laugh:>>>

June 12, 2009 at 6:34 p.m.

egg

woody you are too damn funny for yer own good! rotfl. People have noticed for years that I show all the symptoms of unrequited love (got that woody?!) Occasionally someone tries to get away with a smart remark or some kind of condescending nuance and you know there is always a first time, but to date they have always ended up regretting it. Whether they run it from a blue collar angle, a business angle, a class angle, an intellectual angle, or any other kind of arcane angle, acute or obtuse, in vernacular, everyday speech, or the King's English, any supercilious position they take is indefensible and they usually need to find out why. It has always been my pleasure to oblige them. Ignorance is not bliss or, if it is it can lead to some painful personal growth.>>>

June 11, 2009 at 4:37 p.m.

wywoody

Good for you to have something to fill your heart. But please don't ever try to consummate your love.>>>

June 11, 2009 at 3:30 p.m.

tico

it's probably from someone that could recognize A passion for a trade that is no longer respected. where I am at now as an old roofer in A different aspect/phase of the biz I am almost scoffed at and looked upon with disdain.>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Adams & Reese - Banner Ad - The Ins and Outs of H-1B Visas (Podcast)
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Polyglass - Sidebar - PolyAnchor - April 2024
CRRC - Annual Meeting Registration 2024 = Sidebar Ad
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - DensDeck StormX eBook
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty