Français

User Access

CCS-OpenForBusiness-Sidebar
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
NRCA - National Roofing Week 2024_04_09_2024
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

What do you look for in a roofing contractor? (other than star ratings)

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

twellins89

I recently hired a "5-star" rated roofing company after some online searches, but my experience was terrible. I took the low bid out of ignorance and ended up with shingles that aren't aligned right and a leaking roof. I'm almost certain their great rating is supported by fake reviews.

What do you look for in a contractor, other than the obvious ratings on Google?

December 23, 2021 at 5:46 a.m.

Lamont1

I check the feedback of its previous customers and then analyzing it for hiring or not.

December 22, 2021 at 5:46 p.m.

trevcarlton

When looking for a roofing contractor, I personally check for honest feedback and reviews from their previous customers to see if they really deliver in terms of quality. Aside from that, I compare quotes from different roofers as well to see if I'm really getting the service that I need at the right price. Checking all of these factors is how I ended up hiring Roof Master & Construction to do a full roof replacement for me and I could say that we made the right choice because they did an excellent job at a great price.

November 11, 2021 at 3:39 a.m.

northkitroofing2

Ratings is just a showing thing in my way. but if you're looking a realiable roofing contractor in your local so firstly serch them on GMB. The GMB's ratings are genuine. And then discuss your friends, read testimonials or more. For more details call - (973) 396-7416

February 14, 2021 at 11:28 p.m.

Alexanelenia

A quality roofing company (and its technicians) will be licensed, bonded, and insured. This protects you, the homeowner, and the company. If a technician hurts themselves on your property, the company needs to be insured so that you are not liable!

You should also choose a roofing company that has experience handling insurance cases. Insurance companies typically follow meticulous steps for the insurance claim and expect full documentation of the entire project. Ensure that you are working with a roofing company that has experience handling insurance claims.

Ask what kind of warranties the roofing company offers. Make sure to discuss the warranties of the materials used for your roof project so you know what to expect after the job is completed. The Roof Clinic is one of the best and most experienced company for roofing work. 

January 24, 2021 at 1:48 a.m.

EliteJacksonRoofers1

I believe the most important thing to look for is knowledge. Anyone can get ratings. It's all the value the roofer can provide you. I personally, own my own roofing company. I strive to be as informative as possible. You want to show your potential customers that you know exactly what your doing. For that reason, I believe we are one the best roofers in Jackson TN.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

LP Building Solutions - Banner Ad - Remodlers Edge
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
NRCA - National Roofing Week 2024_04_09_2024
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Quarrix - Sidebar - SmartPlug Free Sample - April 2024
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif