Français

User Access

DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty
NRCA - National Roofing Week 2024_04_09_2024
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
SRS TopShield - Sidebar Ad - CraftGrade Independence
AEP Span - Sidebar - Rollformer -  March
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Roof Damage Postcards

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

HailDamageMarketing

Hey Guys,

Now that a lot of the low hanging fruit is gone and a lot of the easy jobs are gone, we have been noticing that there are a lot of homes that were damaged by hail this spring that have not been attended to. A lot of homeowners and business owners get inundated with flyers and leaflets and door hangers right when the hail comes down, so they wait for a few months until all the hype is gone before reaching out to roofers to repair their roofs. If you are interested in getting your lead generation back up and reaching out to the homeowners/business owners that have not yet had their roofs repaired, let me know and we would be more than happy to assist you! Feel free to reach me at 402-403-3146, or email me at Ryan@haildamagemarketing.com. Thanks guys, hope everything is going well.

Ryan

October 4, 2017 at 5:53 a.m.

dannyrogerson

Thumbs up for this community and the initiative of the concern groups. This idea cannot only give first alert to the affected areas but also be prepared of the hailstorm aftermath. I would love that this guide can also be implemented in our areas and in some region perhaps. Indeed, a printed campaign materials is one effective source of information like this.

Regards, Danny 

July 30, 2014 at 12:05 a.m.

vickie

Ryan has my permission to post here. He is a good paying customer with a good service. It's not a courtesy I extend to all as you know but they are nice people so be nice. Don't let the name scare you.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cotney Consulting Group - Affinity Webinar - Banner - On Demand
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Geocel - Sidebar - 50th Anniversary - Feb 2024
NRCA - National Roofing Week 2024_04_09_2024
EVERROOF - Sidebar - Podcast Training - Dec 2023
Westlake ad corrected size
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2