English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
MetalForming - Lunch & Learn
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad - The Right Coatings for the Right Roofs (RLW on-demand)
Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Buesiness Accelerator Roundtables
TRA Snow & Sun - Ad - Sidebar
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

New Company

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

SersivCorp

Hello eveveryone,

I'm a new company in the bay area in California and I was wondering if someone can give me some pointers on how to advertise my company?

February 5, 2021 at 1:17 a.m.

GlendaleRoofingLLC

Hi mate, I recommend you advertise your new company through search engine and Facebook as I've heard these are the main 2 drivers of successful roofing businesses, the only thing is that you need to find a reputable agency to do that or you will have to learn that yourself, I've learned how to do the search engine bit to rank my site https://glendaleroofingllc.com

so feel free to ask me anything if you decide to do it yourself, I haven't considered Facebook advertising yet at this moment in time but hopefully in the future.

January 12, 2021 at 6:02 a.m.

hje@ellsworth.us

Thanks all for the great information on finding marketing.  Shikha who are you using for your marketing?

January 11, 2021 at 10:38 p.m.

shikha

Hello Everyone.

ARS is known for our 5 star reputation since 2008, and our Accurate Quality Guarantee. We offer 24 hour Emergency Service and free 42 point in depth inspections. Top it off with special financing available and its no wonder we maintain excelence accross all points of interest. Call ARS today and lets get started on a journey towards your 5 star experience.

November 18, 2020 at 3:21 p.m.

Bob-lasten

Hello eveveryone,

I'm a new company in the bay area in California and I was wondering if someone can give me some pointers on how to advertise my company?

-SersivCorp

My company uses this company (here is their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SmartRoofingLeads). They specialize precisely in promoting the roofing business, and they do it in an integrated manner. I am pleased. We have exceeded the plan in 2020 after it began to work with them. They have reports on the work done on the page. My feedback as a customer - I recommend them!

-Metal Roofing Spokane

Wow, cool! Just last week, at a conference in Minneapolis, I met a guy from this company. You are the third person I hear recommending them. I personally plan to reach out to them with my website.

November 5, 2020 at 7:29 a.m.

EmeryS

Hi New Company!  

I know the feeling!  I lost my roofing supply business long before the social media world learning the hard way about needing allies, collaborators.  Check out: https://www.mythreebids.com/different

Make sure you have a social media presence celebrating the clients' testimonials and the visual improvements-before and after pics is awesome.  

Find your unique voice and your niche that you do well...then find others who can help you do all the aspects with excellence.

October 10, 2020 at 5:04 a.m.

Metal Roofing Spokane

Hello eveveryone,

-SersivCorp

My company uses this company (here is their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SmartRoofingLeads). They specialize precisely in promoting the roofing business, and they do it in an integrated manner. I am pleased. We have exceeded the plan in 2020 after it began to work with them. They have reports on the work done on the page. My feedback as a customer - I recommend them!

July 30, 2020 at 6:28 a.m.

Jasonwhite

Hello eveveryone,

-SersivCorp

Hey Sersivcop, 

Competitive depends on the nature of the business. you can do paid and organic adertisment. If you want organic growth of business you need to create a dedicated website and promote it through by building backlinks. If you want instant results, you can do paid advertisments.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Cotney Consulting Group - Banner Ad - COO On Demand
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Bitec - StrongHold Sidebar Ad
DaVinci - Sidebar Ad - New Choice For Traditional Beauty
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
EVERROOF - Sidebar - Podcast Training - Dec 2023
Leap - Sidebar - LeapPay - Feb 24