Français

User Access

Polyglass - Sidebar - PolyAnchor - April 2024
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - DensDeck StormX eBook
USG - Sidebar - Fire
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
NRCA - National Roofing Week 2024_04_09_2024
AEP Span - Sidebar - Rollformer -  March
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

I am looking for a company which can handle installation of a roof.

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Wayne66

Hi! I am looking for a company which can handle installation of a roof. We are building our house now but it seems that the company I was sure will build our roof will not be available when needed. I am searching for some opportunities. I need someone who will be able to make an invoice, could you recommend anyone? I found few companies, for example Amsterdam Roofing or allroof.us. I know that is quite late, especially when I need the company for the end of the March, but I thought to share here my request and If there will be someone reading who can help me I will be grateful.

October 23, 2022 at 9:57 p.m.

rosealvina

You'll want to check roofing contractor requirements and directories for your state as well as find and read reviews. Then, call two or three local roofers to schedule consultations. Check references, reviews, and qualifications, compare bids, and negotiate the final price if you are in texas then suggest the best roofing contractor DFW in this area because I also hire them to do repair my roof and they have done such great work which satisfies me.

https://korrect.net/services/roofing/

September 30, 2022 at 12:19 a.m.

rosealvina

Recently I did my roof remodeling from a well-known general roofing contractor company in my area, Korrect, and they made my roof just like new. I'm satisfied with their services because they dd all their work expertly and perfectly.

September 28, 2022 at 11:24 p.m.

rosealvina

Hello Wayne, If you are looking for a roofing contractor in Texas then I know a very known contractor because recently I also remodel my roof and the contractor named Korrect offered the best and most satisfying general roofing contractor services personally I'm happy and satisfied with their work.

September 19, 2022 at 1:04 a.m.

brianmcallister

Before replacing your roofing material, consult a roofing professional to see if your roof’s life can be extended through the application of a roof coating.Butyl Liquid Rubber is ideal for recoating existing roofs and adding a significant number of years to the life of a roof. In fact, our customers have described it as essentially getting a new roof for a fraction of the cost, since, for most roof types, this is a single application with significant cost savings compared to multiple coat systems. The cost savings alone have made it the choice for thousands of our customers over the years. Labor costs are also decreased since you only need one coat versus 3-4 with other systems.

September 3, 2022 at 1:12 a.m.

epicexteriors

Epic Exteriors LLC is a professional roofing companies in toms river, NJ. We provide reliable and expert roofing services to residential clients throughout the region. We are dedicated to providing impeccable customer service and ensuring complete satisfaction with our work. For more information, visit our website: https://epicexteriorsnj.com/

August 24, 2022 at 12:18 a.m.

bigtexasroofingandsolar

Big Texas Roofing and Solar is one of the best roofing contractors provide roofing installation, but we also fulfill your roof repair and replacement needs. For people who want the best quality material installed on their rooftops and need a perfect outcome, get in touch with us. Our experts have an experience of more than 25 years and make sure to understand and fulfill your needs.

please visit: https://www.bigtexasroof.com/roof-installation

August 20, 2022 at 2:55 a.m.

brhenterprises

BRH Enterprises provides reliable roofing services with top-quality products and reasonable prices. We are licensed and insured, providing prompt emergency services in Mayville and the surrounding towns of Dodge County, WI. Our team has many years of experience in the industry. We offer a free consultation to help you select the best roof shingles and plan your roof installation before making any commitments! For more information, visit our website.

August 6, 2022 at 4:24 a.m.

epicexteriors

Are you looking for roofing companies in Toms River NJ? You can count on Epic Exteriors LLC when you need expert roofing services or quality gutters for your home. We are part of the community, and we have been serving homeowners in Toms River for many years. Our experts are GAF-certified weather stoppers with more than 50 years of combined experience and an excellent track record to offer reasonable services. For more information, visit our website.

July 28, 2022 at 11:40 a.m.

apexcommercialroofing1

Hello,if you are looking for a company in New Jersey for roof installlation So you can contact Apex Commercial Roofing.Their contact no. is 856 203-6108 and you can also email them for any queries sales@apexcommercialroofing.net

https://apexcommercialroofing.net/

July 21, 2022 at 11:40 p.m.

alexanderemartin

If you are still in construction, you should definitely consider installing a slate roof. The company I worked with installs exclusively slate roofs, and they have been doing so for years. While there are some other roofing materials which are cheaper, you really get what you pay for. Slate roofs are more expensive for a reason. Slate is more expensive than asphalt shingles, but it will last longer and look better for years to come. To answer your question, though, I recommend you check this website: https://www.slateassociation.org/types-slate-roofs/. It's an association of slate contractors. You can choose one near to you. They have been great to work with, and they will be able to get your slate roof installed when you need it. 

July 8, 2022 at 8:12 a.m.

konjotech

Hello Wayne, I would search online using angies list or bbb.  They have great listings for roofers in your area.  My brother had his roof done recently by https://newpostroofers.com. They did amazing work and were super professional from start to finish.  I wish you the best of luck in finding a quality roofing contracting company.

October 28, 2021 at 7:22 p.m.

michelle_t

Where are you located? I know a roofing service in Lubbock, TX that does a great job when it comes to roof installations. They were the ones who installed our roof previously and I recommended to my friends and they were all satisfied. You can check their website if they are available.

October 5, 2021 at 3:25 a.m.

sunliteexteriors

You should hire Sunlite Exteriors Company. You can trust them to your roof installation needs. You can call their contractors (tel:7137217810)

June 14, 2021 at 5:24 p.m.

joeanderson

Hello, Wayne!

You can visit Baltimore Pro Roofers. You can trust them to your roof installation needs.

May 2, 2021 at 10:37 a.m.

hje@ellsworth.us

Wayne, I would recommend looking at www.askaroofer.com.  There is a directory of contractors to talk to.  Also you may want to ask this question there with where you are located.  Thank you for being on RoofersCoffeeShop!  AskARoofer will be perfect for you.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS Roof Hub - Banner Ad - Spring 2024
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - DensDeck StormX eBook
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
EVERROOF - Sidebar Ad -  Branding Campaign
Westlake ad corrected size
Polyglass - Sidebar - PolyAnchor - April 2024
Duro-Last New Membrane Colors Sidebar ad