User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
RCS - Sidebar - L&L contest
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Geocel - Sidebar - 50th Anniversary - Feb 2024
Malco Tools - Sidebar Ad - Metal Benders
IKO - Sidebar - Summit Grey
Leap - Sidebar - LeapPay - Feb 24
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Helicopters and dolphins ??

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

CIAK

THE LOVELY MRS CIAK and I were out yesterday in our boat . Guess what ,OMG a helicopter, plummeting out of the sky !!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo: Dolphins were every where yesterday . Well not exactly plummet more of gentle crash . The passengers and pilot were able to stand up in the shallow water and walk out . Rangers and fire fighters were on scene quickly in there 4x's. It was off the Caladesi Island .Now that was something you don't see every day . It's a real beach living in a low life area like this boating and water paradise . Yeah Right Jet have you got it all wrong my friend . If you are ever around here and have the stomach to meet me . Lets take a boat ride . You will maybe understand what you obviously don't now.>>>

April 12, 2024 at 12:19 a.m.

anniesteuber

Hello Neighbor said:

Here is a link to the video newscast.

Ed>>>

-Ed The Roofer

Great guide.

March 19, 2024 at 8:15 p.m.

mariahcarey

http://video.tbo.com/m/25466184/dunedin-helicopter-crash.htmwordle

http://video.tbo.com/m/25466184/dunedin-helicopter-crash.htm

Ed>>>

-Ed The Roofer

Living in a waterfront area certainly has its moments, both thrilling and tranquil.

July 27, 2009 at 7:46 a.m.

CIAK

Alright Let me explain this from here. Jet and I have had some personal exchanges . That is a fact. It was done alot of the time tongue and cheek . On my side like a roast . I believe Jet is a good fellow. Some of the barbs ( most of them ) on my part have been in jest. I want to believe the same on Jets part . I mean , Who could possibly be so infatuated with a number ?? :laugh: :laugh: That's what makes it so funny to me. The barb in this topic . Mike H got it. Jet was ragging on the fact I live in the low end of the state or something to that effect. It was such a ridiculous statement to leave it with out a rebuttal , unthinkable Patty ,I wear a smile . What you are reacting to I think is I'm self assured . I'm not afraid to get out there state my mind and have fun at it. " i dunno " :laugh: ;) Love that>>>

July 27, 2009 at 7:40 a.m.

Jed

............the hells a "stoogie" anyway, Groucho without Harpo or Chico... Patty if you don't see it now you never will. ciaks posts are all about boosting his very limited self esteem and generally presenting what he thinks is a believeable snapshot of his life. But they are all, if not incomprehensible nonsense, complete fabrications.....the four years of college, the plagarised dittys plucked from the webosphere, the crashed helicopter....

This one is no different. Highly paid jet setting insurance company exec, relaxing out on his yacht with the ol lady, dolphins and sunshine on the azure Florida coastline on a Friday planning the evenings entertainment while the "common folk" are busy playing catchup, or worse "going under" in the current economic climate.

He wasn't there, he was posting here on Fri evening, 3:30, 5:30 and the last one in "venting" at 10:00......and it mentioned nothing about seeing a chopper settle in seven feet of water and survivors eight feet tall wading out at SIX OCLOCK... that evening. :laugh:>>>

July 27, 2009 at 12:24 a.m.

egg

More to the point, JET and CIAK got into an extended verbal fight and things got personal. I doubt if JET would view the entire west side as inferior, but that's only a guess.

My information is very out of date (1966) but I remember the west side for its spectacular sunsets. After going down the Atlantic side, spending a week around the everglades, making a run down the keys, and then traversing the west side, I got my first whiff of the 'deep South' when we rolled into Tallahassee with all its magnolia trees. I was eighteen then and we had northern plates so my dad took the family north from there instead of heading further west along the gulf.>>>

July 26, 2009 at 11:12 p.m.

Mike H

Patty Cakes,

I think you're missing something here. In another thread, Jet referred to the gulf side of Florida as the "low class" side. CIAK is having fun with that comment. Those of us that enjoy the emerald green gulf waters and all they have to offer, also appreciate the perceived lack of "class" that has apparently infiltrated the east coast side of the state.

>>>

July 26, 2009 at 8:02 p.m.

Patty Cakes

Jet is just an idiot trying to present swagger sucking on his stoogie and drinking libations . IMO. Maybe if he sobers up ............ " i dunno "

Ciak, sorry I try hard to understand and have been very giving. My man, how dare you make such a statement. Remember YOU ended it with " i dunno".

Ciak, I have a cousin in Florida, same age as you approximately, same arrogance and full of themselves. I still like him because I haven't had to deal with him for 30 years. Nice person, good family man, lovely kids and grandkids BUT he is so full of his accomplishments, a self made millionaire BUT an advertiser of such. I know it, no need to tell me. I'm happy for him and you, hard work entailed I'm sure, He still wears a toupee in his seventies, what do you wear Ciak? You make it tough Dude. PC>>>

July 26, 2009 at 9:24 a.m.

CIAK

Patty It was tongue and cheek ;) Where I live on the west coast . It is the most incredible place to live. My other job has me traveling around the country and I see many many places and communities . I always compare them to my wonderful incredible home in this veritable "Paradise." They are not even close . This is a little known hidden jewel . Not flashy just sweet . Jet is just an idiot trying to present swagger sucking on his stoogie and drinking libations . IMO. Maybe if he sobers up ............ " i dunno " Thanks Ed for the link .>>>

July 25, 2009 at 8:37 p.m.

Ed The Roofer

http://video.tbo.com/m/25466184/dunedin-helicopter-crash.htm http://video.tbo.com/m/25466184/dunedin-helicopter-crash.htm

Ed>>>

July 25, 2009 at 8:01 p.m.

Patty Cakes

PS Your story was good , hope all was safe. Should have left it there. PC>>>

July 25, 2009 at 8:00 p.m.

Patty Cakes

Ciak, are you for real? I tried to copy & paste didn't happen so I now have to get mouthy. Do you live in a low life area , sorta doubt. A paradise to boot. There's a combination I never thought existed. I missed something JET is in the middle. How so?

For some strange reason I queston your definition of low life area.

I my not even meet your charts. PC>>>

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EagleView Assess -  Banner Ad - Visualizer
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Westlake ad corrected size
Equipter - Sidebar - $200 Rebate 2
The GLO Group - Sidebar Ad - FEBRUARY Option2-Optimized
Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices