Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Home Service Freedom -  - Register for Event 2026
MBCEA -  Ad - Ketenbrink Education Mini-Grant
Brava - PRO Portal -
Malco Group -  Ad - One Partner, Countless Solutions
NRCA LegalCON 2026
ASC Building Materials -  - Coatings
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français
Curtain Ad
Curtain Ad

church roof built in 1897

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
January 8, 2016 at 11:57 a.m.

max

I just started this roof in need of some old Buckingham Slate looking for 18x9 or 18X12. Looks you had some tinner. Where did it go?

February 3, 2016 at 11:39 a.m.

tinner666

I just came back in. I'm sure I have 18 x 9 in the country. Soggy as heck though. I may be able to get back in next week without ruining the road or getting stuck.

January 10, 2016 at 12:58 a.m.

max

i

January 10, 2016 at 12:51 a.m.

max

The pictures we're so big I had to them. Got them straight off my smartphone which is not so smart


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

APOC - Banner - Restoration Index
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Malco Group -  Ad - One Partner, Countless Solutions
MBCEA -  Ad - Ketenbrink Education Mini-Grant
Hi-Peak - TalentSearch -
Home Service Freedom -  - Register for Event 2026
RT3 -  Ad
RCAT -  ad - RCAT 2026 Tradeshow