Français

User Access

Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
EVERROOF - Sidebar - Podcast Training - Dec 2023
McCormack Succession and Exit Planning - Sidebar Register
SRS - Sidebar Ad - SRS Para Latinos
Geocel - Sidebar - 50th Anniversary - Feb 2024
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

Bucket List - Meeting Members

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

Lefty1

Over the years I have met some of the members here. Some just to shake hands and a brief conversation. Others it has turned into good friendships.

Tuesday I was at my travel agent picking up our itinery for a cruise we are going on in July. We are going by train to Monteral. Then taking a cruise to Boston. Then a train home.

I told my agent "I am thinking about taking my wife to Australia next year". I told her that we have to go threw New Zealand. I can not go to that part of the world without stopping to see MikeNZ. What a way to start a vacation. Seeing one of you to start it off.

MikeNZ, we would be coming in August 2018. I need your contact information, so we can put this together. It would be an honor to just meet you face to face and shake your hand.

January 16, 2020 at 12:55 p.m.

vickie

bump

June 19, 2017 at 7:23 p.m.

Mike H

I don't like to advertise travels util they are over, but this obscure post should be safe.

This kind of travel/meetup has been a great experience for me.... and two days ago I knocked another name off the list. Spent a day sipping tea, petting dogs, and seeing the neighbor hood with Peter Crawley and his fine hostess bride, Ita. Mpre later. Top o' the mornin' to ya.

June 15, 2017 at 6:19 p.m.

egg

Isn't that the genuine article though? the authentic cultural deal? Rainy day, tradesmen hanging out at the pub, pounding down the pint, throwing darts, lol... before you know it y'all ll be down to the barbers gettin Lefty a haircut. He'll never be the same. I'm stayin far far away from ya.

June 11, 2017 at 11:42 p.m.

Lefty1

Thanks Mike. I got the city where you live.

I think we will be stopping to see you first, then on to Australia.

June 10, 2017 at 2:28 p.m.

Old School

That would be fun, but Lefty, how are you going to be able to walk around down there being upside down? Mike is used to it already, so it is not a challenge to him! I have only beeen south of the Equator one time, and that was to south America about 37 years ago. It is quite a trip to NZ for sure. Good luck.

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MetalForming - Banner Ad - Bend the Future
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

EVERROOF - Sidebar Ad -  Branding Campaign
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Roofle - Sidebar Ad - RoofQuote Pro
Leap - Sidebar - LeapPay - Feb 24
Cougar Paws - Sidebar Ad - The Tool You Wear Gif