Français

User Access

Western Colloid - Sidebar Ad - FAAR Best Practices
NFBA - Sidebar Ad - Accredited Builder
Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Buesiness Accelerator Roundtables
AEP Span - Sidebar - Rollformer -  March
Westlake ad corrected size
ABC Supply - Sidebar Ad - Redefining Solar Distribution
RoofersCoffeeShop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

A SURVEY OF INTEREST IN RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL SELF STUDY PROPERTY INSURANCE COURSES?

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author

carribbeandreams2004

I have a friend who has his Associate In Claims (AIC) designation from the Insurance Institute of America and he has over 25 years experience as an adjuster. He told me he is thinking about creating an insurance claims training school for contractors. The study method will be a book and you will have to take an "open book exam" which will be graded. If you pass the exam -answers are in the book and not too hard to find, then you will get a diploma. Each course costs $250. From what I know about the classes they are well worth the money. As I close 98% of everyone I speak to because of what I learned from the book he gave me to review for its applicability to "real world" storm chasing roofing sales. It helps me get business from individuals and business owners.

Course Topics are:

Residential Property Insurance Coverages

Commercial Property Insurance Coverages

Claims handling principles and practices: This is general with the basic rules that apply all across the USA as well as how to get the current "specific rules" in each state in the USA.

Xactimate 1 - How to read an Xactimate Estimate. $55 for book

Xactimate 2- How to Use Xactimate to do an estimate. Currently this is only taught in a face to face class.

December 22, 2023 at 12:33 a.m.

EmilioCYork

Nice Post. For homeowners, landlords, and real estate brokers, chdproperty is the most cutting-edge advertising platform. Viewing listings for new homes, resale homes,office, rents, plots, and co-living spaces is a service provided by the company See https://chdproperty.in/know-your-property-in-chandigarh/. The company’s experts offer thorough real estate services, including marketing and advertising, sales solutions for developers of real estate, personalized search, virtual viewing, home loans, end-to-end transaction services, and post-transaction services to consumers for both buying and renting, all supported by solid research and analytics.

February 13, 2010 at 5:44 p.m.

carribbeandreams2004

MN Roofin Grease Your Ass Up Cause It Is About to Get Much Worse For You and Everyone Else Soon. Well now the insurance company's are planning to only offer ACV protection on roofs. So fuck you contractor. Also they have the Preferred Contractor Acting As the Adjuster and taking away work from both the adjusters and other contractors. In addition to that the adjusters are being told to fight the contractors and tell the homeowner NOT to use a specific contractor and refuse to deal with the contractor and have their own chosen contractor tell the homeowner that they will do the work for the money that the insurance company is willing to pay. Read about the surprise insurance compnies have for contractors. It is coming soon.

February 13, 2010 at 10:03 a.m.

carribbeandreams2004

Hey Dumbass. The class is not even set up yet. If people indicated an interest in the subjects then I would place an ad. Maybe they are not indicating an interest because I did not place an ad? The books are not even created. Since I am selling roofs and competing against and kicking the crap out of roofers maybe I should NOT even share my secrets. I am NOT giving out any info for FREE in my posts on how to make sales. If you and I are both talking about the insurance claim process YOU will LOSE. I got a 100% closing ratio where I am at now. Because I got the info people want and it will be in my books and classes IF I ever even put them together. I might just keep doing what I am doing and NOT share.

February 13, 2010 at 8:38 a.m.

robert

Like i said buy an ad

« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SRS - Banner Ad - Spanish Lunch & Learn Series
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Rocky Mountain Snow Guards - Sidebar Ad - Show Us Your Snow Guards Contest!
MCA - Summer Meeting 2024 - Sidebar ad
Metal-Era / Hickman - Sidebar Ad - Product Launch
Project Map It - Side Bar - Digital Portfolio
Georgia-Pacific - Sidebar Ad - DensDeck StormX eBook
GCMC-Podcast-WinTraining-Sidebar-2