Skip to main content
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


NFBA - 59th Building Expo -
Kool Seal -  - Sales Rep - May 24
Sign up for Week in Outdoors eNews!
RCMA - 2026 Fall Meeting -
Home Service Freedom -  - Register for Event 2026
Malco -  - Veto HVAC Kits
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français
Curtain Ad
Curtain Ad

16X24 Buckingham

« Back To Roofers Talk
Author
Posts
April 14, 2014 at 11:20 p.m.

max

I just bought 20 sq of 20X14 used Buckingham. They were 250 slates short of what I needed so they gave me for the same price 250 16X24 used Buckingham. Must have been custom made for some one, ea?

April 27, 2014 at 8:11 p.m.

max

April 27, 2014 at 8:10 p.m.

max

I was about 30 short, had to use 14X24 to finish. Cant even tell the difference

April 16, 2014 at 9:39 a.m.

tinner666

I have a 150 or so 16 x 26 Bucks. Come in handy for repairs at $50.00 each, plus the service fee, of course.


« Back To Roofers Talk
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

JobNimbus - JNSS 2026 - Banner
Translate
Default
English
Español
Français

User Access


Rocky Mountain Snow Guards -  Ad - Everest Snow Guards
tremco-uk--ad
Home Service Freedom -  - Register for Event 2026
HS Exit Advisors -  - Blueprint eBook
Dataforma - QXO Integration -
SRS -  Ad - TopShield TS20