Roofers Coffee Shop - Where The Industry Meets!
English
English
Español
Français

« Back To Shingle Conversations
Author

rosierobins2019

My house construction was going on in Toronto. It was a two-storey house. When the structure of the ground floor and top floor got over, it was time to start with the roof work. Since my wife and I had an idea to give the roof a modern outlook, we began searching for companies that sell slate coloured shingles. We also had a look at our neighbouring houses. We found that the roof of one of the houses was in a modern way. Finally, we decided to approach them. When we enquire about this, they told us that their work just got over recently. They also said to us that a nearby company providing slate-coloured shingles did this for them. We took the details from them and approached the company. They were very accommodating in showing us the patterns of different slate-coloured shingles. We chose one among them, and they delivered the product. We appreciated them as our roof was looking so elegant when the entire work got over. It’s for two years we have been living in this house, and we have not faced any damage to the roof. Can anyone please tell me how much does this type of work usually cost?

« Back To Shingle Conversations
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

GE Silicones - Banner Ad - Optic
English
English
Español
Français

User Access

Construction Solutions - Sidebar Ad - Answer Me This
SRS - Sidebar Ad - Webinars
FTR Blue Roof Roofers Coffee Shop banner
SOPREMA - Sidebar Ad -  Sustainable Roofing Webinar - RLW
Owens Corning - Sidebar Ad - Bring Owens Corning to your Website

English