By Anna Lockhart.
Meet the team and see a machinery demo in person by visiting the MetalForming headquarters!
Located in Peachtree, Georgia, the MetalForming headquarters is waiting for you to stop by and visit! MetalForming, LLC is the largest distributor of metal folding machines in the world and is the biggest supplier of sheet metal machines in all of North America! With a dedicated team and stocked facility, they’re ready to open their doors to the public to offer a unique experience to those curious about all things metal and machinery!
MetalForming is continuously working to grow and connect with their customers, and the experience of customers stopping by for a spell at their main office is a great way to do so. Committed to understanding the needs and suggestions of customers, the MetalForming team boasts a staff of caring and determined professionals who are ready to open the doors to any who may find themselves interested in a tour or just looking for the opportunity to chat and learn what MetalForming is all about.
Meet the crew:
- Stephen Gosk - Steve has been the president and CEO of MetalForming since October of 2022, overseeing all the company’s management and financials as head of leadership. Steve deeply values integrity, hard work, collaboration and humility as the core necessities required to both lead and be a part of such a successful team as that at MFI.
- Kenneth “Ken” McLauchlan - Vice president of architectural sales, Ken has been in the industry for the last 32 years and has gained a wealth of knowledge of the many divisions of the company from manufacturing to contracting. He is considered by many to be an industry expert in the portable roll forming community and applications.
- Tandi Mckissick - Tandi is the marketing director for MetalForming and with over a decade of experience, she is devoted to growing the company’s digital, social and event campaigns. As director of marketing, she is committed to developing a positive team environment and seeing the organization grow with her strategic vision for the future ahead.
- Darrell Stice - Darrell is the controller and chief financial officer of MetalForming. With over 25 years in the finance industry, Darrell brings his extensive knowledge, experience and leadership skills to the team. Darrell’s focus is to ensure financial transparency and accountability within the organization as he guides them towards their goals.
- David Prokop - Executive vice president for MetalForming, hardware and business services, David has worked with the company since 2014 and brings to the table a wealth of knowledge in sales, marketing and the sheet metal industry. David has earned the title of the best machine tool salesman in all North America!
- Martin König - Martin is the director of operations at MetalForming, and has served as an overseer for the supply chain, logistics, warehousing and purchasing of the company since 2018. With a management background in the automotive industries in Europe, Canada and the United States, Martin is dedicated to providing world-class service to all MetalForming’s customers.
- David Hamby - David serves as the director of technical services at MetalForming, and is the proud leader of the customer service and support service teams. David has been with the company since 2015 and is committed to providing industry-leading level of customer service to MetalForming’s valued customer base.
MFI wishes to make meeting with customers a year-round event, not just once a year at trade shows by opening their office to visitors. Whether customers are just passing by on vacation or a work trip, they are always welcome to come on by and see first-hand what MetalForming is about, from seeing product demos to meeting the wonderful people behind the brand!
MetalForming invites you to schedule a visit and meet the staff to learn what they’re all about!
Anna Lockhart is a content administrator/writer for RoofersCoffeeShop®, MetalCoffeeShop™ and AskARoofer. When she’s not working, she’s most likely to be found with her nose in a book or attempting to master a new cookie recipe.