The International Roofing Expo (IRE), Feb. 6-8, 2018 in New Orleans, is where the residential roofing industry comes to life through business, networking, and education. Save 15 percent on registration before December 22, 2017.
A total of 122 hours of conference content will focus on numerous topics including technical skills, drones and technology, safety, legal/HR, and leadership.
In addition, there will be several sessions focusing on residential, including:
- Asphalt Shingle Installations for Wind Resistance (Steep Slope)
- Proper Application of Asphalt Shingles: Path to Performance (Steep Slope)
- NRCA Technical Issues: Steep-Slope Roof Systems
- Create your own skilled labor: As showcased by the Mike Rowe Works Foundation
- Leveraging Roof Consultants for Better Installation
View all conference sessions.
The Expo Floor
The exhibit hall will be packed with over 475 exhibiting companies displaying the latest products to hit the roofing industry. Some special features on the show floor include:
- Business & Technology Pavilion - Located on the show floor, in this pavilion you will find the latest business and technology products and services to help keep your sales up all year long.
- Exhibitor Product Clinics - Tricks, tips, and detailed instructions offered by key manufacturers as they present their latest products, equipment, and materials.
- Exhibitor-Presented Seminars - Outstanding opportunities to get exciting new information and in-depth analysis presented by our exhibitor community.
- Metal Marketplace - Find leading manufacturers supplying creative and innovative metal products, designs, building concepts, tools and services.
- Product Showcase - See and compare the latest new and sustainable products for both commercial and residential.
- The Roofing Institute - Experience small group business training with executive level professionals. Sponsored by Johns Manville.
- GAF Education Center - Build skills, think critically and work smarter. Sponsored by GAF.
View the floor plan.