The Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT) is a statewide trade association of roofing and waterproofing contractors. This group of professionals collectively represents the voice of the roofing and waterproofing industry in Texas. RCAT’s mission is to help its members operate successfully by providing up-to-date continuing education, technical research data, industry contacts, consumer help and a forum for governmental and public relations.
RCAT offers you another degree of professionalism to set your roofing company apart from the pack. Membership benefits include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Use the RCAT logo for advertising your company as a member*!
- Show your customers you are committed to the integrity of your business and the industry by belonging to a state wide trade association!
- We provide member referrals to homeowners, consumers, building owners, and architects! RCAT is the go to association for consumers searching for a qualified roofer.
- RCAT has a state of the art website which provides a free listing of all member companies including links to your website!
- RCAT has a government relations program to keep our members informed of what is going on in the local, state and federal government that can impact your industry!
- Become an exclusive RCAT Licensed Roofing Contractor. The program includes the “Managing a Roofing Company in Texas Manual” (Licensing fees are not included with membership).
- RCAT has quarterly Membership Meetings and other regularly scheduled networking events such as an annual fishing tournament, golf tournament and more!
- A Texas sized annual Convention and Trade Show with local, regional, and national exhibitors is held each year along with current and valuable educational seminars and programs.
- Develop great business contacts. Learn and network with your fellow roofing professions!
- We offer a Standard Contract template for use by roofing contractors as well as a standard Mold Disclosure and Disclaimer Addendum templates!
- College Scholarship Program: The “Annie Born/Jan P. Thomas Memorial Scholarship” fund awards at least three $5,000 scholarships each year. Open to ALL RCAT contractor and associate member’s employees and their children.
- Discounts are provided for general liability insurance policies when shopping with our member providers. Also, discounts are often provided through RCAT Associate Member Suppliers, Manufacturers and Service Providers (ask for more details as these offers change regularly)!
- E-News publications keep you informed on the association as well as other industry news and current events!