Metal-Era takes pride in their commitment to sustainability through continual environmental, social and economic initiatives, both internally and externally.
Metal-Era continues to strive to help contractors and building owners achieve important sustainability goals by extending the serviceable life of the roofing envelope. By providing sustainable roofing products that protect the environment while practicing corporate responsibility is important to Metal-Era and the many audiences they supply. They continue to help through continued recycling efforts. In fact, 95% of the materials they use in their products are sustainable, including reusable extruded aluminum bar and recyclable galvanized steel covers.
Metal-Era is committed to:
- Continuing to develop and manufacture products that positively influence building sustainability to maximize the life of the roof, like Anchor-Tite which offers a lifetime, 215mph wind warranty
- Supporting and educating customers with exceptional, informative services to help them specify and install sustainable and LEED certified roof systems
- Furthering internal initiatives of reducing, reusing, and recycling, including repurposing wooden pallets from incoming materials and recycling scrap metal from our manufacturing processes
- Maintaining a proactive approach to compliance with all applicable federal, state and local environmental regulations, permits and building codes
- Sourcing materials from companies who are also environmentally and socially responsible, like the painted raw materials that are energy star rated
- Promoting a corporate culture of environmentally and socially responsible team members with continued education
- Making every effort to keep products 100% Made in the USA
Metal-Era continues to look for additional ways to promote sustainability and environmentally friendly products and manufacturing processes that benefit all customers. For more information about the growing number of sustainable roof products and corporate initiatives, contact Metal-Era today. You can also download Sustainability Program Literature or LEED White Paper.