Looking for the Write Company? Look No Further! Put Your Professional Writing Skills to Work at Tremco!
Our benefits include outstanding medical plans, bonus opportunities, 401K match and a pension plan! We also offer flexible hours and the ability to work remotely within the multi-state area, including Ohio, Indiana, southern Michigan and Western PA.
The position is responsible for review and analysis of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Invitations to Bid (IFBs) and other competitive opportunities; the preparation of these responses to such opportunities; and preparation and updating of responses to prequalification questionnaires and documentation for Weatherproofing Technologies, Inc. and the Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance Division.
· Responsible for strategy and written content for all proposals
· Creates organization charts and resumes
· Accurately complete prequalification documentation and form requirements
· Responsible for competitive opportunity risk assessments
· Responsible for communicating and managing capture management opportunities
· Works with a team to identify potential legal and compliance risks
· Identifies licensing, tax, safety, personnel and other issues that impact competitiveness and compliance to personnel responsible for those areas
· Assists the team in training sales and operational personnel on policies and procedures as they relate to RFPs, IFBs and other competitive opportunities
· Responsible to manage proposal workflow from kick off to final submission
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent in experience
· At least 3- 5 years of experience in the industry responding to RFPs, IFBs, etc.
· High degree of integrity and adherence to professional business practices, ethics and personal code of conduct
· Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent editing and proofreading skills
· Ability to present complex concepts and information in easy to understand formats that are sensitive to a variety of audiences
· Ability to work with individuals at all levels within the organization
· Working and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, InDesign
· Familiar with Creative Cloud applications
· Experience using SalesForce desirable
· Project Management experience
· Disciplined, motivated, self-starter
· Multi-tasker, able to handle many projects and deadlines simultaneously
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability