Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial re-roofer in Florida, 10th largest in the country and has a consistent reputation for top-quality work. We are a drug free work place and offer competitive compensation, paid holidays, 401k and health insurance.
We are currently looking for a Statewide Services Manager who is responsible for leading and overseeing all of service branch operations to ensure the safe operation of all service personnel while delivering acceptable gross margins within each branch.
As Statewide Service Manager, leadership and communication are required to ensure team effectiveness between individual Service Managers, as well as directly responsible for growing the local sales volume of the branch. This is a hands-on role as well as a manager role. Ex. this role will handle key accounts for estimates and repairs as well as oversee.
Reports to: Executive Vice President
- Minimum 18 years of age
- 4-year technical/business administration degree or equivalent, plus extensive experience in the roofing and construction industry
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and advanced knowledge of all aspects of roofing and construction required
- Proven understanding and experience estimating service repairs
- Proven record of successfully running a service division required
- Successful background investigation
- Successful Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Excellent communication and organizational skills require
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and a high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a team environment
Leadership, Career Planning and Staff Development
- Oversee AR statewide.
- Establish branch objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
- Oversee all SOPs for the department and train to them statewide
- Ensures training, evaluations (KRAs) and career mapping for employees
- Oversees schedule of service technicians during peak and slow seasons.
- Oversee all open service jobs and monitors monthly forecast changes to ensure each branch is well staffed and maintains a strong talent pool.
- Interview for open positions and make sure staffed properly for the state.
- Facilitates and creates agenda for Monthly Service Meeting and twice annual full day service meetings
- Visits each office at least 2 days a month.
Budgeting, Profitability and Sales
- Maintain positive financial posture for each branch and monitor cost analysis activities on routine basis.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction and manages customer service initiatives and implement new ones.
- Achieves a customer satisfaction rating of "Excellent" for all service divisions.
- Track and Review all key accounts monthly for repeat call backs.
- Reviews and monitors new and top client business and publishes annual report.
Proposals, Scheduling and Site Visits
- Manages proposals and site visit goals.
- Makes sure the daily schedule is accurate for state and that all tickets are up to date.
- Reviews service dispatch tickets for accuracy and consistency.
- Manage all sales staff for proper sales cycle touches thru weekly reporting calls on new opportunities, closes, and losses. Identify key opportunities and assist staff with ridealongs and estimator reviews etc.
- Ensures quality meets industry and Advanced's standards for scope work on all jobs.
- Provides weekly dashboard and monthly dashboard of key service metrics.
Job Costs, Estimating and Invoicing
- Scope jobs and oversees all estimates statewide for accuracy and margin.
- Manage estimating standards and service calls.
- Ensure all job costs are within budget.
- Oversees and ensures invoicing goals are met.
- Manages buyout of project and close out
- Ensures all warranties are issued, registered and logged with 100% compliance.
- Maintain safety compliance for the department.
- Conduct weekly toolbox safety meetings.
New Business and Key Account Management
- Key person for building statewide clients and managing those clients as one point of contact and talking with them quarterly for check-in.
- Identify potential projects (customers), and gain admittance to bidder's list. Maintain an effective business development program, securing new work on a routine basis.
- Manage service opportunities to make sure they are timely turnaround times and follows ups are happening.
- Promotes new client development through marketing initiatives and networking opportunities.
- Evaluates new term contract clients, promotes existing ones to ensure timelines are met .
- Manage existing term contracts as well as develop new term contracts
Inventory and Equipment Maintenance
- Ensure equipment is properly maintained monthly.
- Forecasts what trucks and supplies will be needed by looking ahead 3 to 6 months.
Review quarterly and annual inventory reports for accuracy and minimum variance
- Promotes corporate social responsibility for themselves and the team by providing opportunity for involvement in local community groups and organizations
Industry and Technology Trends
- Joins and attends industry networking association events, trade shows and reads industry magazines to ensure and promote up-to-date industry trends.
- Understands service software and is primary person for knowledge and enhancements.
We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
CC-C024413 EOE DFWP
To reply to this listing, contact Staci by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.