Local company is looking to hire only the best in the business for an exceptional opportunity to work the recent May 10 Colorado storm.
We are a 20,000,000 local contractor looking to build a strong 5-6 man team and have been profiled on the Roofing Insights podcast as well as other platforms. Most of our business is commercial and have the processes in place to handle any commercial job you may turn in. We have the resources to offer leads to our reps as well as paid furnished housing which you will share with other reps (AirBNB). Work trucks may be available after 60 days of service so we may gauge your potential.
Please reach out to me if you are interested in consideration. This position pays a 5/50/50 pay plan with a 10% draw on checks turned in, full commission to be paid upon completion of the job.
- 10+ Years of roofing sales experience working multiple storms and possessing the ability to estimate residential projects. - Must have your own transportation to start, typically a work truck with ladder rack and the necessary equipment. I assume if your a professional you’ll already have this.
- We run AccuLynx which you will need to have an expert understanding in, everything we do is through this CRM as we are completely paperless.
- Xactimate proficient as you will be supplementing your own files and communicating with supervisors, you will most likely be sending estimates to them in .esx files and will need to know how to do this.
- Ability to operate a drone for 2 and 3 story adjustments.
- Financially secure to make it 30 days without needing a draw.
- Ability to project manage your own job from A to Z which includes permit issues that may arise, day of build issues and back end check collection. You will be responsible for submitting your own material and labor orders as well.
If interested for consideration and can be in Colorado within days please call Sean at 210-289-2087