Roofing sales, educator, manager for roofing projects in the great state of Oregon. The job description is below to help you see if we are a good fit. We're a >40 year old company well established with a fantastic reputation and heavily involved in the WSRCA and local roofing associations. Our purpose is to show up in integrity every day. We give people the bold truth about what to expect and what they need. We envision a world where faith in a contractor is restored and true partnerships begin.
Salesperson job description
Be at the office no later than 8AM
Be on time for all 5 or more appointments
Return all customers calls and emails within 24 hours
1. Be on time to the appt.
2. Park out of the way of possible cars needing to get out of the driveway
3. Explain your process and “what to expect while you are there”
4. Check attic for mold, ventilation, stem vents, structural integrity basics. Take pictures of it and write down on bid sheet all findings for good records
5. Check all ceilings in bathrooms, laundry rooms to count stem vents needed
6. Leave PWR informational folder for their review includes: terms and conditions, what to expect, and completed jobs list, etc.
7. Measure roof, count and measure accessories while on site, count intake vents and map where needed, write down on bid sheet all findings
8. Take photos of all details of the roof, driveway, overhead wires, and any current damage to the property to clearly establish fault then upload to Acculynx,
9. Educate the customer on findings including existing damage
10. Fill out and go over the pre-job safety walk form and confirm all potential hazards PWR will keep employees and customer’s property safe during the project.
11. Ask questions as to what the customer is looking for and set any future expectations for communication then set a tentative 2nd appointment and have office call to set it.
12. Back at the office produce estimates and set second appt. with the customer either through the office or personally.
13. 2nd appt. present the proposal, give all options asked of the owner, bring sample boards to establish color choice, sign up customer as sold. Make E docs and send to customer if not signed at second appt.
14. Turn in completed Bid Sheet with intake vent map, signed docs (proposal, terms and conditions, CCB forms) and deposit into office production team.
Sales project management:
1. Job start: Day 1 Be at the jobsite by 8:30AM to go over the job information details.
2. Fill out and go over the pre-job safety walk form and confirm all potential hazards.
3. During a 3 to 4-day job, visit at least one time to check on progress, answer questions, show presence to the customer and crew, make sure yellow folder has all current extras written down including rafter mate, plywood, carpentry work, if not bring the foreman down and go over those before the crew leaves for the day. Any job 5 days or more should have a visit from you at least once a week. 7 day job 2 visits
1. At the office go over yellow folder in detail with foreman, ask if there were any more extras that are not written down in the “Extras Per Job” form.
2. Complete the payroll for the job including splits.
3. Invoice the job and turn into inside production team so job can be invoiced then office can set final inspection appointment for sales person.
1. Ask customer about their experience and ask for feedback. Ask for referrals on the spot and hand them the Facebook and Google review cards.
2. Inspect the roof, make a punch list if needed then write up a service ticket for the work needed. Take completed job pictures and upload to Acculynx.
3. Hand them the invoice, ask kindly for their check and write down the payment on the invoice showing date, check number, total paid and your signature and give it to them for their records then take a picture of that receipt and email it to inside production staff.
4. Turn in check, final inspection sheet, any service ticket written or write it now and turn in now.