Duro-Last Roofing, the world’s largest manufacturer of prefabricated roofing systems, is looking for a Quality Assurance Tech Rep / Roofing Inspector in the Omaha, Nebraska and Topeka, Kansas area. This is a full-time, year-round, salaried position with excellent benefits and growth potential.
Candidate's will physically inspect roof installations for quality and workmanship, issue the roof warranty in accordance with the Duro-Last specifications, and make repairs as necessary.
This position requires extensive regional travel. This is a physically challenging position that requires bending, lifting, pulling, pushing and climbing, etc.
Candidates must be self-motivated, able to work independently or as part of a team. Construction, quality assurance, and/or inspection experience desired. Must have an excellent driving record. Basic computer skills to include operation of a Tablet desired. Will be subject to passing a physical agility test. Company vehicle and expense account provided.
We offer a competitive benefit program that includes:
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Prescription drug program
· Life and AD&D insurance
· Short and long term disability (life insurance is equal to two times annual base salary)
· 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution and profit sharing
· Paid vacation and 8 1/2 paid holiday
· Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts