Minimum 5 years, 8 years preferred
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to perform all aspects of built-up, single-ply & modified roofing systems to include flashing and metal edge detail work.
• Ability to understand and install all types of insulation systems - (including full tapered systems and their attachment).
• Ability to flash all types of penetrations that are commonly found on all roof systems.
• Ability to review/understand/execute most manufacturer's details used in the industry.
• Must be able to pass government background check (our jobs require access to military bases)
• 18 years of age or older
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
• Able to climb up and down ladders to minimum heights of 25 feet
• Must not be afraid of heights
• Ability to work well with others
• Have reliable transportation
• Able to work Saturday, Sunday and/or Holidays, as needed
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test
CYE Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity & Drug Free Employer offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits that include:
• Health Insurance (Medical/Prescription, Dental, Vision)
• Company Paid Life Insurance - $50, 000
• Company Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan with Company Match
Starting pay is commensurate with candidate's experience and qualifications.
EEO and Drug Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time