Initial Goals and Objectives:
The primary responsibility of the sales representative is to listen to the customer to determine what they their needs are and to provide solutions to meet those needs through establishing a relationship based on trust and the confidence on the part of the customer.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Ensure that solutions recommended meet the needs of the client.
· Qualify prospects to ensure they have the authority and ability to make a purchasing commitment.
· Obtain sales goals established.
· Establish trust and rapport with the client.
· Maintain active prospecting process to fill pipeline consistently over time.
· Ensure that client contacted fully understands available services and areas of expertise.
· Maintain required information in CRM database necessary to prepare ongoing call reporting and provide documentation of tasks, calls, meetings, emails, etc. performed related to current and potential customers
· Obtain management approval of all proposals prior to delivering to the client is required.
· Prepare job package which includes a full written description of the job including detailed roof map, photographs, measurements, location of penetrations, and other pertinent information necessary to develop an accurate cost estimate.
· Complete a comprehensive turnover package for Operations (e.g. all contract documents, final quotes from vendors, complete manufacturer preinstallation notice, submittals, handles all change orders).
· Prepare submittals as required.
· Visit the job site periodically to evaluate progress.
· Perform final interview with client to deliver warranty and sell maintenance agreement for all jobs completed.
· Experience in preparing detailed project estimates, submittal packages, and project packages for large commercial projects.