Roof coating manufacturer looking for a Production Manager.
The Production Manager will oversee the daily production schedule, quality control management and overall employee safety. Our company needs someone to improve our existing policies and procedures to ensure our manufacturing department operates at peak efficiency.
• Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule in coordination with each customer’s needs.
• Manage raw materials and finished goods inventory. Order as needed to minimize carrying cost and obsolete potentials. Ensure facility is able to meet customer's production needs.
• Provide daily and monthly production report.
• Making sure that products are produced on time and are within quality standards.
• Estimating and reviewing costs and monitoring and documenting process controls.
• Monitors, inventories, and requests raw material for production and packaging.
Qualifications & Requirements:
•5-10 years related experience or equivalent in production planning, manufacturing, packaging.
•Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
•Ability to manage priorities and workflow
•Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
•Proficient in Microsoft/Excel
•Bilingual skills a plus. (Spanish)
•Ability to perform physical labor if necessary
•Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time