Peach State Roofing, Incorporated, a National Commercial and Industrial roofing company, is seeking an experienced Operations Manager for its Chicago, Illinois location.
The Operations Manager will supervise, coordinate and ensure the installation and completion of roofing projects, guarantee customer satisfaction, oversee all branch administrative duties, manage branch employee relations and communicate with PSR corporate.
· Ensuring complete and thorough inspections of the job site before and after the project is completed for all safety and quality measures
· Address any and all types of problems that may arise during the course of the installation
· Ensure customer satisfaction
· Managing material and equipment
· Managing multiple projects and employees at the same time.
· Managing daily branch needs/duties
· Communicate all happenings with Corporate and HR
· 5-10 Years of roofing or construction experience required.
· Problem solving skills
· Must be highly organized and motivated
· Must be detailed oriented and ability to establish priorities and meet strict deadlines
· Ability to manage and motivate others
· Working knowledge of computer, Microsoft, Internet and Excel and Apple Smartphones.
· Excellent communication, follow-up and interpersonal skills
· Valid Driver’s License
· Previous roofing/construction, business operations management experience
· Experience with SINGLE PLY, BUR AND SHEET METAL is a plus.
*We offer competitive salary and benefits package including 401 (k), Medical and company vehicle.