Job Type: Full-time
MTL Holdings is the parent company of Metal-Era, Hickman Edge Systems, and Citadel Architectural Products. Together, MTL's family of brands holds the broadest portfolio of tested roofing and building envelope securement solutions on the market. The teams are driven by their shared purpose to protect the community at the places they go most, working with architects, consultants, contractors, and distributors to ensure securement of the building envelope, protecting the most valued asset, its occupants. MTL is committed to our Customers with our SPEQ promise: Speed, Protection, Expertise, and Quality. Join our dynamic team today!
The National Sales Manager, Glass & Glazing at Citadel reports to the Director of Sales at Citadel. The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing and managing commodity based glass and glazing customers and prospectives for infill panels as part of the building envelope solutions. The Sales Manager works with internal and external sales teams, estimators, and customer service teams on plans for growth for the business and continued development of Citadel glazing products. This is a nationwide outside direct sales position with strong growth objectives. Successful Sales Manager, Glazing would primarily look to grow sales through distributor management or our independent sales reps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Grow nationwide sales of Glazing infill panels through distributor management, independent sales reps, or direct to contractors or glazing installation groups
· Build and manage all key account relationships
· Improve customer experience and deliver on our SPEQ (speed, protection, expertise, quality) promise to customers
· Contribute to EBITDA and Revenue growth of Citadel/MTL
· Understanding company’s business position with major end users and competitors
· CRM entry
· Identify new markets and potential new customers
Minimum Requirements & Qualifications:
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to satisfactorily perform the essential functions of this position.
· 5+ years’ relevant proven business development/sales experience in meeting or exceeding targets.
· 5 years of outside sales experience, foundational sales skills demonstrated.
· Entrepreneurial/Hunter mentality and knack and skills for identifying new customers
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and communication skills; including the ability to effectively communicate and influence verbally and in-writing at all levels of the organization.
· Computing skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to work independently, effectively time-managing and prioritizing one’s own workload.
· High attention to detail and a consistent history of accuracy in completed work.
· Strong “customer first” mindset, and well-developed customer service and business development skills.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
· Experience in construction products, building envelope, building materials industry, metals, or related manufacturing sales. Product knowledge is preferred.
· Track record of new account development and growth.
· Track record of successful remote work and travel life balance
· Track record of contributing to a positive work culture.
The position is remote, out of the individual’s home office. The company's local office is based in Indiana, with corporate headquarters in Waukesha, WI. The incumbent would be required to travel up to 60% of the time for business needs either to customers or the corporate location. The incumbent must be capable and comfortable with both video interactions and travel by personal vehicle, public transport, including air; when appropriate, understanding when and how to schedule and balance this based on needs for the department and home/life balance. The company culture is fast paced and customer centric, with strong commitment to our values and purpose.