Commercial Roofing experience required for consideration.
Seeking a driven, self-starter who enjoys being challenged and thrive in a creative solutions based environment.
Nations Roof is one of the largest national roofing contractors in the U.S. with over 28 locations in metro areas. Our projects range in scope from large scale commercial roof construction, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, office buildings, multifamily and green roofs to service and renovations of existing roof and building’s exterior. This position is based out of the West Haven, CT location.
Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
Please NO recruiters and note we are only considering local candidates.
Functions: The Service departments are an established line of business within Nations Roof and differ from roofing construction. The Service Manager is responsible for overall management of the commercial roof maintenance and repair department.
- Provide professional expertise and client based solutions
- Creation of high-quality repair estimates, roof surveys, preventive maintenance reports and other deliverable's for clients
- Project Management - jobs start on time, customer expectations are met or exceeded, and hours and materials are properly expended
- Develop and use advanced planning skills for establishing maximum productivity of manpower, materials and equipment, etc
- Monitor safety and security in accordance with company and OSHA standards
- Manage department finances, including budgets and project invoicing
- Understand budgeting and implications to jobs
- Leadership and management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, use of phones, tablets and other technology tools
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven quality assurance and crew management results
- Commercial Roofing experience and knowledge of systems and products
- Navigate software programs and accurately enter data in CRM
- Proficient in MS office, XL, typing and computer navigation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at C-level
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Stable work history
Top Wages and Exceptional Benefits:
- Full-time salaried position (wages based on knowledge/ experience)
- Company Vehicle, Computer and Cell Phone
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer contribution
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Nations Roof is an EEO and E-Verify compliant Employer.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To reply to this listing, contact Rachael Harmon by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.