Commercial Roofing Construction Manager
Tremco Incorporated has been a world leader in solving complex waterproofing and roofing problems for commercial, institutional and industrial accounts since 1928. Weatherproofing Technologies, Tremco’s service division is currently seeking a Construction Manager for the local area.
· This individual is responsible for managing all projects (including GC and larger-scale restoration & repair projects, etc.) from conception to completion.
· Review all assigned projects in depth to schedule deliverables and track costs.
· Review all progress of work on a daily basis.
· Meet contractual conditions and performance.
· Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems. Competent in conflict and crisis management.
· This will involve working with customers, sales reps, roofing contractors, superintendents, and roofing technicians to ensure delivery on time and within budget as well as selecting and managing all sub-contractors.
· Additional duties will include participating in all proposals, specifications, price estimates, schedules, and sales efforts as they affect the aforementioned projects.
· Also, responsibilities will include Sales & Service Support, Field Resource & Customer Management communication as necessary
· Roofing experience requirements include 5-10 years commercial roofing experience as a Roofing Superintendent or Project Manager.
· This position requires individuals to have a deep understanding of all construction management tasks, Superintendent roles and responsibilities.
· Proven working experience in construction/ project management.
· Ability to create performance reporting a plus.
· Superior written, oral and digital communication skills needed.
· Computer literate – e-mail, Internet, SAP, Access and Excel.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Application link: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg03/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=TREMCO&cws=38&rid=6536 - St. Loius, MO