Commercial Roofing /Architectural Sheet Metal/Project Manager/Estimator
The Commercial Roofing/Architectural Sheet Metal/Project Manager/Estimator role is responsible for estimating, scheduling, operating and managing projects from cradle to grave. The position is to ensure that all associated work is performed in a timely and cost effective manner, in accordance with applicable plans and specifications, company policies and procedures along with sound commercial roofing practices.
The following are the primary responsibilities of this role:
1. Understand the contract to ensure the Company’s responsibilities and scope of the work
2. Responsible for catching deviations from the specifications and plans as it relates to scope, contract and schedule
3. Generate estimates from blueprint drawings, specifications, field notes, field drawings, and actual field inspections
4. Obtain all necessary information, such as: field inspections, measurements, photographs, and sketches required to provide accurate customer pricing
5. Submit proposals to customers
6. Communicate with owners, architects, engineers, general contractors and property managers
7. Attend/conduct all weekly meetings in conjunctions with project start-up, pre-bid, sales, job progress
8. Generate project budgets, submittals, equipment requirements, purchase orders, material lists, manpower requirements, lodging, architectural sheet metal and transportation
9. Handle all safety issues
10. Conduct pre-job safety analysis of each project
11. Monitor job costs against original estimates, budgets and change orders
12. Manage project closeouts and ensure warranty documents are requested and received
13. Serve as a representative of BBR, displaying professionalism, consideration and discretion in all interactions and assist in recruiting new talent to the organization
14. Contribute to a positive work environment and ensure teamwork within project organization, as well as with the management teams, utilizing the BBR resources needed to focus on driving value to our customers.
BBR offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Competitive Salary per experience level